GDT: Wild @ Predators - 7:00pm CDT on FSN - Doob's Night Off Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
A well earned night off for the DOOOOOOOOOOBS.

20150130__150131DUBNYK.jpg

Hasn't even started and we're already bored to death! 2nd to last game before the 2015 Dozeoffs kick off. Let the bored games begin!

:wild Lines

Jason Zzzzzucker - Sleepo Koivu - Chris Snoozert
Sean Boringheim - Mikael Dreamlund - Jason Sleepingpille
Mattress Cooke - Charlie Coylespring - Jordan Sheepcounter
Watching paint dRyan Carter - Kyle Boredziak - Justin Yawntaine

Ryan Snoozer - Jonas Boredin
Marcolepsy Blandella - Jared Snoregeon
Matt Slumba - Nap Prosser

Drowsy Kuemperpedic
Nyquilas Bäckström

Scratches: Rip Vanek Winkle, Hit the Sack Parise, Nino Sleeperreiter and Erik Faulasleep

:nashville Lines

Them - Them - Them
Them - Them - Them
Them - Them - Them
Them - Them - Them

Them - Them
Them - Them
Them - Them

Them

So, what are the chances Wild fans in attendance don't know the difference and still yell "DOOOOOOB" every time Kuemperpedic makes a save?

Last edited:

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
Be nice to see the guys really bear down and play hard for kemperpedic....the kids got talent. Theres no question about that.

Sleepytyme gorilla museum 4..slumbar, coylespring, zzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooker, mattress.

wooly mammoths 3

Wild4fishing

Mar 10, 2015
Duluth
Don't mean to be the guy that bandwagons on to the website right before playoffs... BUT I've been browsing and following along all year and most of last year... Finally decided I might as well be part of the conversation!
Looking forward to the game tonight because I can finally watch without my blood pressure being too high! It would be nice to see Kuemper play well, just in case (God forbid) anything happens to Duuuuuub in the post season... at least then the guys would still have some confidence in Kuemper as a back up.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Don't mean to be the guy that bandwagons on to the website right before playoffs... BUT I've been browsing and following along all year and most of last year... Finally decided I might as well be part of the conversation!
Looking forward to the game tonight because I can finally watch without my blood pressure being too high! It would be nice to see Kuemper play well, just in case (God forbid) anything happens to Duuuuuub in the post season... at least then the guys would still have some confidence in Kuemper as a back up.

Happy to have you. Welcome! Don't be a stranger.

We'll have a SWAG bag of avatars for everyone to use before long. Get yaself one!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010

Welcome aboard!

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
idk maybe I'm just weird but for some reason I REALLY wanna set the record for road wins! I feel like without such numbers on the road we never make the playoffs so would be sweet to cap it off with a record……..ten years later be like……yeah man…….

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
idk maybe I'm just weird but for some reason I REALLY wanna set the record for road wins! I feel like without such numbers on the road we never make the playoffs so would be sweet to cap it off with a record……..ten years later be like……yeah man…….

Well duh.. I think we all would like that. Records are fun.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae

Welcome! Now, who do you want as your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad