Not open for further replies.

redmosquito

Jun 9, 2013
NC/ME
3ulwod.jpg

Good stat padding game I guess

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
up until the Perron goal, Scuderi - Despres were the only players on the Penguins who hadn't been on the ice for a goal (any goal)

Gooch

May 28, 2008
Coeur d'Alene Idaho
OutKast's great dude.

not talking about Outkast, that isnt techno. I am talking about the same goal song that Boston uses. It's cheezy dance/techno and sometime I don't remember unless it started this season. I havent caught too many games this season since I don't have NHL center ice and I don't live in a local area with Boston/NYR/NYI/NJD games to watch the penguins play against anymore.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So Perron has 3 goals in 4 games with the Pens after putting up 5 in 38 with the Oilers.

I'm surprised. You? :sarcasm:

You know, I'm enjoying this, but you can't take anything from a game like this, not with where Minny is not just with the goaltending but the rest of the team too.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Cooke is just a jagoff. No reason to come in so wide on Ehrhoff and then come in to check Bennett on the boards leading with his leg.

Beaunett

Dec 29, 2014
North
not talking about Outkast, that isnt techno. I am talking about the same goal song that Boston uses. It's cheezy dance/techno and sometime I don't remember unless it started this season. I havent caught too many games this season since I don't have NHL center ice and I don't live in a local area with Boston/NYR/NYI/NJD games to watch the penguins play against anymore.

I think I know which one you're talking about. LOL.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014

zombie nation, kemkraft 400

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm surprised. You? :sarcasm:

You know, I'm enjoying this, but you can't take anything from a game like this, not with where Minny is not just with the goaltending but the rest of the team too.

Eh, you can take a few things. They successfully exploited a mess of a team instead of going in with no intention of trying, players were good enough to exploit it which hasn't always been the case for this team and they didn't throw a fit at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad