GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
rdTE0wo.png

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
We can't sticky any more posts, unfortunately. PM me if I don't respond. Work has been busy lately.

My prediction for the Wild's play today:

GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif

Go :jets Go!

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
We can't sticky any more posts, unfortunately. PM me if I don't respond. Work has been busy lately.

Go :jets Go!

I know you told me. Like I said, I announced it friday during or just before the Lightning game in the GDT thread. I checked the list and it was free to take.

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
Must win. Need to keep up with the rest of the pack. With a loss, might start losing touch and will be chasing the rest of the season.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Pay back time and our Jet's burn wild tonight!

As for our last game 3 on 3. First one this season so it had to go to L and L for the next 3 on 3 I hope Maurice (-L) add's younger faster skilled talent. :sarcasm:

Elhers well what can you say about a god's given gift of a pure goal scorer!

Thanks Chevy!

Go Jets Go!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So far after seven games

CF 275
CA 275

50%

Score adjusted

12th 51.1% (Wild 9th 51.7%)

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Nice to play the Wild on the back half of a B2B, while we should be rested. And I love 5 PM starts on a Sunday. Enough time to get your stuff done during the day and the game is early enough that it doesn't cut late into the evening. Of course with the amount of time I dedicate to watching and talking about the Jets I've pretty much cut out football. Have to make some sacrifices for the wife and kid :)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Aavco: over in one of the Wild threads, someone mentioned that Dubnyk felt his knee "pop". Apparently something that's happened to him every now and again since his teens - nothing serious, but would probably need a bit of time off.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Sensible guy, it's for this year

Ok Wheeler 3 goals, he will win the Heart trophy
Ehlers and Schiefele with 1 each
Ladd with the other

6 zip Jets burn the wilds...

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Aavco: over in one of the Wild threads, someone mentioned that Dubnyk felt his knee "pop". Apparently something that's happened to him every now and again since his teens - nothing serious, but would probably need a bit of time off.

I'm not sure it's a good thing or a bad thing that we won't get to face Dubnyk.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

Well I'm glad the Wild are going with a back up tonight, but selfishly I hope Dubnyk doesn't miss much time since I picked him up this season in fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad