Proposal: Wild-Isles

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
do you have a ppg rookie who plays a great 2-way game coming back our way?

Look, Wild fans didn't make the thread. Wild fans NEVER make threads about sending our defensemen away. WE don't want to trade them. Our GM doesn't want to trade them. They AREN'T available, yet people keep asking what the price is. Then you get surprised when we name a price you think is outrageous? They're NOT available for trade. If you want us to want to trade them, you have to blow us away. It's nothing personal, it's just that we have no reason to want to trade our defensemen for anything less than an overpayment.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
Look, Wild fans didn't make the thread. Wild fans NEVER make threads about sending our defensemen away. WE don't want to trade them. Our GM doesn't want to trade them. They AREN'T available, yet people keep asking what the price is. Then you get surprised when we name a price you think is outrageous? They're NOT available for trade. If you want us to want to trade them, you have to blow us away. It's nothing personal, it's just that we have no reason to want to trade our defensemen for anything less than an overpayment.
sorry to hurt your feelings

Reactions: MikeyMike01

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
i still think we're better off living with Pulocks growing pains anyway, the Wild did it with Dumba and now theyre reaping the rewards. I remember it wasnt always pretty from reading their boards but it was smart Hockey.....we should learn from it

and Dr Jan is cool he is always helpful, helped me on many occasions over the years

Reactions: IODCPiper

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
i still think we're better off living with Pulocks growing pains anyway, the Wild did it with Dumba and now theyre reaping the rewards. I remember it wasnt always pretty from reading their boards but it was smart Hockey.....we should learn from it

and Dr Jan is cool he is always helpful, helped me on many occasions over the years
It's still not all that pretty :laugh: But yeah, you can't be impatient with young defensemen. Scandella's a great example that took awhile to come into his own, hopefully Dumba is another. Wouldn't surprise me if the Pulock did the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad