GDT: Wild @ Ducks. 7:00pm. Emergency GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I can't remember how many times we've lost one goal games to the Ducks. This is refreshing. And solid game by the defense and Dubs. We needed that. 2-0-1 in Cali.....Excellent.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I can't remember how many times we've lost one goal games to the Ducks. This is refreshing. And solid game by the defense and Dubs. We needed that. 2-0-1 in Cali.....Excellent.

Most of those 1 goal games were when BB was coaching for them. ;)

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Nice to see Boudreau go back to Anaheim and get a big win against his old team. Also nice to see the D tighten up and allow just 1 goal. I will take 2-0-1 in California any day.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
Nice to see Boudreau go back to Anaheim and get a big win against his old team. Also nice to see the D tighten up and allow just 1 goal. I will take 2-0-1 in California any day.

I would have been happy taking 3-4 of the 6 points....ended up with 5 of 6.

Two back of Chicago because of course they had to win today....

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I would have been happy taking 3-4 of the 6 points....ended up with 5 of 6.

Two back of Chicago because of course they had to win today....

Chicago plays every day don't they? Sure seems that way. We're off until Thursday again of course...:rant:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Yes! Nice to see a strong game against a tough opponent. I think they played well, a bit sloppy with the puck though. Many good opportunities were lost because of bad passing or careless puck handling. But that also happens often because of pressure from the opposing team.

Tight game, good defense, Dubs was great again! 5/6 points from this tour! Looking better.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I remember going on these California trips in the past and being luck if we got one win out of 3. That was almost a celebration.

5/6 proves what a different team this is and I credit this coach for allowing us to turn a very nice corner.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
finally a good defensive game , geez i thought we didnt have a D after 4 games 4GA. i was very frustrated after the LA game so i decided not to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad