Post-Game Talk: Wild def. Canucks - 6-3 (Pettersson x2, Highmore)

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Does not really look like Gadjovich has done anything in San Jose
him not being put on waivers makes me think they are just keeping him to see if he has a big off-season training.
Canuks have become a joke. And it will remain that way until they win a playoff series again.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
The only thing about this team under Boudreau that really disappoints me...is how bad our goal song is. It must be a PRIORITY this off season to get a better goal song for next year.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
The only thing about this team under Boudreau that really disappoints me...is how bad our goal song is. It must be a PRIORITY this off season to get a better goal song for next year.

I like the new goal song, and absolutely hated the Van Halen one.

Honestly have no idea why they didn't go back to "Holiday", by far the best goal song we've ever had.

Tomatoes11

Dec 25, 2021
No goal song is actually good. They are all cringe worthy but that’s the whole point. To be annoying other teams fans like the hawks Chelsea Dagger. Which is probably made even better by how high scoring the hawks were.

So if we were to aim for that. WWE heel entrance songs would be the best. Shawn Michaels Sexy Boy would probably be the best lol

Or some kpop song 😂

Can you imagine when we are good again like in 2010-2011 and our rival fans have to hear like hot like butta every time we score. They would be so annoyed. Lol

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
No goal song is actually good. They are all cringe worthy but that’s the whole point. To be annoying other teams fans like the hawks Chelsea Dagger. Which is probably made even better by how high scoring the hawks were.

So if we were to aim for that. WWE heel entrance songs would be the best. Shawn Michaels Sexy Boy would probably be the best lol

Or some kpop song 😂

Can you imagine when we are good again like in 2010-2011 and our rival fans have to hear like hot like butta every time we score. They would be so annoyed. Lol

You sure you wanna tempt the kpop fans?

Cause once the door's open it ain't gonna close, ever.

Before you know it the team would be doing choreographic dances on ice to BTS after each goal.

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
You sure you wanna tempt the kpop fans?

Cause once the door's open it ain't gonna close, ever.

Before you know it the team would be doing choreographic dances on ice to BTS after each goal.

You do not want to mess with kpop stans.

Like, ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad