xawki7ug69ykbvt1uybp.jpg

Top 5 reasons why Bills-Texans will be electrifying

dwsiolkowdi9c2nkbcpy.jpg

Bills at Texans: How to watch, listen and live stream

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Wallace will miss the wild-card playoff game against the Texans at NRG Stadium because of a sprained ankle, meaning Kevin Johnson will start opposite Tre'Davious White.
The Bills also made a big move at wide receiver. Duke Williams will play, while Robert Foster is a healthy inactive. Williams had six catches for 108 yards in the season finale against the Jets last Sunday.

Reactions: umbertovanek

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Payed an ungodly amount of euros for a bottle of Frank's Red Hot in order to prepare a plate of genuine Buffalo style wings for this Sabres-Bills double-header.

Turns out, winged Buffalo are pretty rare these days, so I couldn't get my hands on actual Buffalo wings (like in @Buffaloed 's avatar) or ranch dressing, for that matter, so I had to settle for chicken wings and blue cheese dip. They did turn out pretty well, however, if I do say so myself.

I kind of feel entitled to both a Sabres and a Bills win now. Sabres did their part, Bills better follow suit.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Payed an ungodly amount of euros for a bottle of Frank's Red Hot in order to prepare a plate of genuine Buffalo style wings for this Sabres-Bills double-header.

Turns out, winged Buffalo are pretty rare these days, so I couldn't get my hands on actual Buffalo wings (like in @Buffaloed 's avatar) or ranch dressing, for that matter, so I had to settle for chicken wings and blue cheese dip. They did turn out pretty well, however, if I do say so myself.

I kind of feel entitled to both a Sabres and a Bills win now. Sabres did their part, Bills better follow suit.
I used to make "genuine" wings until I got an air fryer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad