Post-Game Talk: wild @ avs 1 pm mdt | not winning for mckinning

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
winning this game is going to be awesome just like when i found money on the street and bought a lot of liquorice that made my stomach hurt another thing that made my stomach hurt what when they sent barrie down to ahl i call him blue barrie lol i heard they will play landeskog and oreilly together again that will be so sweet i think they will score a goal i worry a bit about paul statsny i mean he does have 17 points but how many chances in front of net can a guy get and not score hes like the unscorable machine ffs i think sacco should be replaced by a real coach that bag skates these lazy bums i dont think avs will draft very high because these losers will find a way to win enough games thats our luck greg zanon wtf anyway i hope they win but they might lose i dont know oh and kronke is too cheap to buy out jones

Last edited:

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

mj-laughing.gif

Epic OP Freudian.

Lets ruin for Drouin! I can't think of a good tanking slogan for Jones.

On a more serious note, lets win some games I hate losing.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
we lose, pap comes to play, so does duchene, and our D gets highlighted as why we are bad, once again.

3-2.

would love to see a win, but not holding out hope.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Landeskog with O'Reilly is a good idea, but Stastny on the 3rd line will be completely useless since he doesn't really produce much anymore even on top 2 lines. They might have to call the Ghostbusters to locate Stastny in the arena.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
Great OP! Hilarious:laugh:

My money is on winning the next 3 to climb back into striking distance, only to lose the next 4 out of 5 and sink everyone's hope yet again.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Great OP! Hilarious:laugh:

My money is on winning the next 3 to climb back into striking distance, only to lose the next 4 out of 5 and sink everyone's hope yet again.

My hopes are exactly where the Avs at right now. I want Seth Jones!!!!

Actually they need to be few more steps down the standings.

Go Wild!

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Hilarious OP.

I don NOT condone the tank. This is the same core we are hoping to contend with.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Sucking in all zones, tank for Jones

Anyways, we won't win this one.

I guess 1-7 loss.
After the game Sacco praises our effort and that we didn't give up, but wants more pucks in deep and more grinding it out and keeping it simple, pucks on net.
He also says he wants to try Duchene with Bordeleau next game, and PAP with McLeod and Kobasew to spark the bottom lines.
i.e.
Bordeleau-Duchene-Palushaj
Jones-Stastny-Hejduk
Mcginn-O'Reilly-Mitchell
McLeod-Kobasew-PAP

Zanon-O'Byrne
Hunwick-O'Brien
Hejda-Wilson

EJ, Olver, Lando as Healthy scratches

Lando's and EJ's game have fallen off the past few games so Sacco wants to change it up.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
winning this game is going to be awesome just like when i found money on the street and bought a lot of liquorice that made my stomach hurt another thing that made my stomach hurt what when they sent barrie down to ahl i call him blue barrie lol i heard they will play landeskog and oreilly together again that will be so sweet i think they will score a goal i worry a bit about paul statsny i mean he does have 17 points but how many chances in front of net can a guy get and not score hes like the unscorable machine ffs i think sacco should be replaced by a real coach that bag skates these lazy bums i dont think avs will draft very high because these losers will find a way to win enough games thats our luck greg zanon wtf anyway i hope they win but they might lose i dont know oh and kronke is too cheap to buy out jones

Should we just close this one up now, and move on to the post game thread?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Sucking in all zones, tank for Jones

Anyways, we won't win this one.

I guess 1-7 loss.
After the game Sacco praises our effort and that we didn't give up, but wants more pucks in deep and more grinding it out and keeping it simple, pucks on net.
He also says he wants to try Duchene with Bordeleau next game, and PAP with McLeod and Kobasew to spark the bottom lines.

Bottom line is, when you have a # 1 d-man like Hunwick, everything is dandy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad