Why You Should Be Watching the Florida Panthers

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
Nope, nobody's talking Panthers. Even the suggestion in casual conversation that they're "not so bad" raises eyebrows. Fortunately there are a few that make the effort to have a look at all teams and those that do are seeing a competitive team on most nights.

Grandrift145

Jan 23, 2009
Uptop
Lots of people will be watching today
they are on a Canadian national TV game
no other games played during their time slot
almost no avoiding them today

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Nope, nobody's talking Panthers. Even the suggestion in casual conversation that they're "not so bad" raises eyebrows. Fortunately there are a few that make the effort to have a look at all teams and those that do are seeing a competitive team on most nights.

yup, still plenty of "I can't believe we lost to the pushover Panthers" in opposing GDT's this year

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
The best way to describe the Panthers this season is pretty much a thrill ride. If every team in the NHL was a roller coaster ride the Panthers would have the highest rating under the thrill factor.

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
Florida maybe good this year, but they still have almost zero offensive talent which makes them not that interesting to watch. Harsh but true. I think they are a good team and will be super good in the future.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Florida maybe good this year, but they still have almost zero offensive talent which makes them not that interesting to watch. Harsh but true. I think they are a good team and will be super good in the future.

If you have any sort of allegiance to the team, then you've already suffering multiple myocardial infarctions at this point in the season. But all kidding aside, coming from a general sports fan, it's true the Panthers don't score a lot, but the 23 one-goal games have put the Panthers have been off the charts in the thrill factor lately. That ridiculous, history-making shootout was probably the best example. Put your allegiance into that same situation. Seeing them have six opportunities to close it and seeing players score clutch goals who have no business even being there. It was bizarre and insane, but thrilling nonetheless.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I've been pleasantly surprised by some of the box scores I've seen from them this season. Odd thing to like about the Panthers: their colors and uniforms. It's a bizarre combo, but it works.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
four points back of washington not 2, and over the last 10 games they have 2 points less then the teams they are chasing. I doubt they finish higher then 9 or 10 in the east

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I suggest people start watching.

four points back of washington not 2, and over the last 10 games they have 2 points less then the teams they are chasing. I doubt they finish higher then 9 or 10 in the east

Now 2 points back with 2 games in hand, 3 back of Toronto with 3 in hand...

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Man, Im glad the standings is based on 82 games, and not off of a 10 game stretch. If that was the case, the Leafs would have been Cup winners last week.

ZeroPT*

I want to watch the games in spanish. The call on Barkov's SO goal was amazing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad