Post-Game Talk: Why would you name your team after politicians? Sens @ Caps 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Someone on the main board found a video clip of OV's parents explaining why they sit separately (59 second mark).

Ovi's dad has a good sense of humour, I really liked that joke at the end :laugh:
I see where Ovi got his sense of humour from.

Not true. Caps had the 3rd worst record, so they would've picked either 3rd or 4th if they didn't win the lottery.

I stand corrected, I didn't know that's how the draft worked back then. If we didn't get Ovi, we would've kept tanking until we got a 1st overall. We may have had Kane or Stamkos as our franchise forward in this alternate universe. Hell, we may still have Semin as our top winger :laugh:

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
Hi guys. Remeber Ovie - He is not just player he is special part of enjoy of last 10 years league hockey. Remeber this moment wich shows you nature of Natural man Ovie. Just watch IT!!!! He rose from the ice after the hit the other player and immediately hit another player to take energy. This guy will no longer produce, such was not and will not be. Living Legend

Jun 15, 2007
RIP Burakovsky just as he was improving his play and getting points.

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
That was without a doubt the greatest Caps moment I've been in attendance for. Watching the guys swarm off the bench... there's only one thing that could top that moment any time soon.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
What a great night.

Bummer about Bura, I had no idea he got hurt until just now. Lick those wounds over the next few months boys, the true test will come in the spring.

PucksInDeep

Oct 1, 2014
It's a shame Vrana has been injured with all the injuries / suspensions to Caps forwards

Though with Johansson coming off suspension I guess we're set if Burakovsky needs to miss a game or two

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Another man down, crap.
We got MJ coming off his suspension to compensate for Bura's injury. We were pretty lucky with injuries last year and I hope we don't have to deal with the injuries in the playoffs.

Anyone knows when Carlson returns?

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
That was without a doubt the greatest Caps moment I've been in attendance for. Watching the guys swarm off the bench... there's only one thing that could top that moment any time soon.
Recently back from VC.

That was way up there. It was ELECTRIC, like on a playoff GWG :handclap:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Another man down, crap.
We got MJ coming off his suspension to compensate for Bura's injury. We were pretty lucky with injuries last year and I hope we don't have to deal with the injuries in the playoffs.

Anyone knows when Carlson returns?

i was watching the sens feed and they said trotz told them carlson and orpik will skate with team tuesday. how true that is i dont know

edit: also this

MaximusT

Dec 5, 2008
With Bura out I'd love to see Galiev continue getting looks with Kuzy and Williams. They combined for some nice plays there in the 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad