OT: Why Was Morrow Traded Again So Soon?

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
Yeah, the way he worded it almost makes it seem like this trade originated in Boston's desire for Joe Morrow. :laugh:

what Joe Morrow for Sequin is fair right?

:sarcasm:

of course i'm trying to communicate that he is a desired complimentary piece to make the deal happen. Morrow has tremendous potential, like many prospects he might not reach that but if he does he can be a top line defensemen or at worst a top 4 defensemen.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
One thing I despise is repeating myself. I'm not the type who enjoys embarrassing others. It serves no purpose.

If you want to play pretend, it's not hurting anyone in the long run.

Now, like I said, when you want to find trouble with me, don't play the victim card when I go for the jugular and speak the truth.

And to answer your long ago question, "do I know who I am speaking to", the answer is a confident "yes".

Yes, I'm SO scared of you going for my jugular and killing me over the internet!!

Oh, you were speaking metaphorically? Yeah, once again, I'm so scared of some dude on an internet message board :laugh:

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Yes, I'm SO scared of you going for my jugular and killing me over the internet!!

Oh, you were speaking metaphorically? Yeah, once again, I'm so scared of some dude on an internet message board :laugh:

Even when you are merciful and keep it short, you still make no sense and ramble.

You like to play pretend, so just pretend we did have this virtual scrap you are rambling about and you put me in a pretend mayo jar.

I'll try to get over it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad