Why theres not been draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettler

Jun 29, 2004
Quebec City
all these guys where suposed to be draft someone has info about these?
Peter Tsimikalis
Sergei Shirokov
Alexander Plyuschev
Dmitri Shitikov
Craig Voakes
Teemu Nurmi
Juraj Prokop
Chad Klassen
Janne Kolehmainen
Sergei Karetin
Jordan Lavalle

thanks

X-SHARKIE

I have seen two of the players.

Dimitry SHitikov and Craig Voakes.

Craig is a very good hockey player, the only real knock on him is that he's small, and he gets pushed around on the ice, and he doesn't have any jam or edge to his game from what i've seen. His skating is very impressive, great balance, very explosive, very shifty, Great agility, and his top speed is impressive, has some very nice moves. His work ethic is his best feature, he's very smart as well, but he's constantly flying around the ice and often times is working to get the puck from an opponet, great defensive game, when his team has the puck he is the hardest skater still trying to get open. I really like his game, his puck skills are very solid, a natural playmaker but seems to lack finishing skills.

Dmitry Shitikov, I had him as a possible 2nd rounder before the season started, Woops! lol. I havent seen him since.
His size is his major draw back as well, he's small, plus he's fragile and gets pushed around alot. His best asset is his hands, some of the best hands i've seen, he can really do some great things with the puck, loves to shoot, shoot shoot shoot is his game, overhandles the puck, makes boneheaded plays, I also read that his physical game is gone, witch is why I really liked him more then others, because he played a fast, physical kind of game even for a guy his size, and he has great finishing skills, but he's a selfish player who needs a playmaker. He may work over in Russia but won't come to the NHL ...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->