WHY NOT SWITCH LINES AT CENTER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
glad you enjoyed some laughter.

whenever i do daily fantasy lineups i'm always checking to see if and when coach is going to hook up sid with kaps and zucker. speed and goal scoring. malkin was slowing those two guys down.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
glad you enjoyed some laughter.

whenever i do daily fantasy lineups i'm always checking to see if and when coach is going to hook up sid with kaps and zucker. speed and goal scoring. malkin was slowing those two guys down.

Zucker is injured for a while, though.

Sid has COVID so it's Geno with Jake and Rust. This is a topic of intense discussion on our board.

Kapanen on one of the hybrid L2-L3s with McCann I think.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
There is a lot of support on this board for those combos. Guentzel - Malkin - Rust lit it up last year and looked great together last night with Sid out on the Covid list, and Zucker looked good with Sid late last season with Guentzel out. It seems though that whenever both are healthy that Guentzel - Crosby MUST be on a line together. Whether that is being forced by Crosby, or Sullivan, or the Front Office, or all of the above we don't know, but it seems to be true. We'd love to see it though.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
ranger fan but also a degenerate gambler visiting here.

just being curious: how would you penguin fans feel if coach sully were to switch centers once sid & zucker both get healthy?

zucker-sid-kapanen
guentzel-malkin-rust
You're preaching to the choir. I've been saying this since before the season even started.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I'll be honest. I didn't really read the thread topic beyond seeing discussion about Guentzel and Rust with Malkin.

It's about improving Zucker with Crosby too.

Not about improving Malkin.

Maybe he doesn't realize Zucker's ankle exploded or something.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm disappointed this wasn't a debate about line change locations

When I saw the thread title, that's exactly what I thought it was going to be about.

Like, why not start X line when the faceoff is at center ice rather than Y line. Or why not play so and so wingers with Crosby when the faceoff is at center ice, but change to so and so wingers if the faceoff is in the defensive zone.

Talk about bait and switch.

Reactions: EightyOne

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
If you can make a redundant thread just because you're a degenerate then we'd have threads all over the place
A lot of toxicity lately on this board being thrown at individuals and the board at large. This place is supposed to be better than reddit. Can you guys chill a bit?

All that accomplishes is:
- Lowers people's incentive to make higher effort posts for fear of being ridiculed
- Ruins newbies first impressions here
- Makes longer standing members consider leaving. Already heard of 3 such people in the last week.

It's not helping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodgerwilco
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad