Why is Edmonton behind? (Only played 77 games)

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
By playing less games than the other teams.

I believe the team requested a concession to allow McDavid to attend his Walk Of Fame induction in December, which ended up leaving the Oilers being off for basically the entire first week of December.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
5 games in 7 days to finish the season. At least Rogers Place is booked April 20 with an Asake concert so the league can't make them play their first playoff game on opening night on 2 days rest after the final sprint to finish the season.

Reactions: Mez

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
We had lots of long breaks this year. Not sure why, but it was something most of us new would be a potential issue come April heading into the playoffs.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think a better topic would be how we are in the playoffs and how the HF mains owe us a big apology.lol

Or how we can even clinch the division which would be hillarious.

1712929271374.png

I don't think we do and only care about playoffs but it would be funny.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I think a better topic would be how we are in the playoffs and how the HF mains owe us a big apology.lol

Or how we can even clinch the division which would be hillarious.

View attachment 850391

I don't think we do and only care about playoffs but it would be funny.
I'm all for what's funny, though now you have clinched, wouldn't it be funnier if you still found a way to miss the playoffs. :laugh:

snag

Feb 22, 2014
5 games in 7 days to finish the season. At least Rogers Place is booked April 20 with an Asake concert so the league can't make them play their first playoff game on opening night on 2 days rest after the final sprint to finish the season.

Whoever the f*** that is....I thank him :thumbu:

Reactions: Frank the Tank

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The league will make them play an afternoon game BEFORE the concert. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad