Why does our schedule seem so sparse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Just a rant/rave from me about the schedule.

How come we have so many days between games? Seems Montreal or Toronto is playing every other night and the Oilers seem to play every 3 or 4 nights?

I know we're having a bad year, but I'd still like to watch some games. Seems weird to me.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Just a rant/rave from me about the schedule.

How come we have so many days between games? Seems Montreal or Toronto is playing every other night and the Oilers seem to play every 3 or 4 nights?

I know we're having a bad year, but I'd still like to watch some games. Seems weird to me.

Take a look at the schedule. We play a lot of 3 in 4 nighr games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Setting the schedule for 30 teams must take all sorts of variables into consideration-- arena availability, the other teams' schedules, packaging road trips in a way that makes sense to reduce miles, number of times team X must play Y (divisional alignment).... off the top of my head.

There's really no point to this thread.

Closed.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
The Circus is in town?..... I like to blame any and all scheduling abnormalities on either Circuses or Rodeos.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Setting the schedule for 30 teams must take all sorts of variables into consideration-- arena availability, the other teams' schedules, packaging road trips in a way that makes sense to reduce miles, number of times team X must play Y (divisional alignment).... off the top of my head.

There's really no point to this thread.

Closed.

nope--open for debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad