Pre-Game Talk: Why do I care. Oilers lose to Coyotes January 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

space321

May 11, 2011

Hitch PO'd at the depth on this team. Hope it doesn't start creating a fracture in the room. Hitch has been very blunt calling out the depth in his group lately. Guess the catch could be that they simply are not capable of doing more.

yikes that first twitter comment

"maybe he should have kept Draisaitl out there to show he can play with someone other than McDavid. all that money and he can only play well when with Mcdavid."

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Twitter is hilarious. You have VisuallyBetter and his art.

And Matt Henderson and his self righteous loathing of everything and everyone. Even when you agree with him.
DvtIRpbVAAA7NwW.jpg

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Bet you they didnt even speak one word to each other.

Hope they don't feel bad about being good :)

Brodziak had a good interview, he knows the deal. I hope the rest of the players are feeling the same. I've been really annoyed by the constant perimeter play by our depth guys. They may not be skilled, but they still have a fit human body to work with. Get your butt to the net, mix things up, pay attention in your own zone. Just friggin do stuff to make yourself useful.

Reactions: RegDunlop

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Yup the Glendale arena district pretty cool before and after games...lots of fun. One of the coldest rinks I've ever been in though.

It was still under construction when I was there so I never got the full experience. Still loved it though. Pronger tied the game in the 3rd with 0.3 seconds to go then Mike Morrisson and company won it in the shootout.

Great food options in the rink, tickets were so cheap and the seats were so comfortable.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
There is a 90% chance that we will lose the game in dramatic action. We could be around 6th last tomorrow.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
OK I'm enjoying the gallows humour but I'm actually out of the loop - is Yamamoto hurt? Do we have an idea of how long he's out for?

He appeared to jam his wrist or something a couple games ago. TD was wrapping his wrist at the end of the bench (one of the reasons I love going to the games is I like to watch the bench a lot. Pick up a lot of things missed by the cameras.). He didn’t have many shifts after that. So Not sure that is the exact injury but it didn’t look good at the time. Missed yesterday and sounds like he is out until the Kings game at least.

Reactions: Aerrol

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Yup the Glendale arena district pretty cool before and after games...lots of fun. One of the coldest rinks I've ever been in though.

For a few years during the Decade of Darkness I bought a mini pack of 10 games - you could hand pick the games you wanted and see some decent hockey when the Yotes were a playoff team. Probably have been to close to 100 games down there over the past 15 years. Always loved going. Sold our place down there this year so doubt I will be going to many more though.

Reactions: McGoat

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Did you finish cleaning your room?

:nod: and I'm still drinking the Oilers are the best team on planet earth Kool-Aid.

When I read these posts back to back and upon learning last night Canada Drai's gf is in Brazil, I had "Doofy" from Scary Movie pop in my head when he's towing the vacuum cleaner around "I told you not to bother me when I'm cleaning my room!"

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
When I read these posts back to back and upon learning last night Canada Drai's gf is in Brazil, I had "Doofy" from Scary Movie pop in my head when he's towing the vacuum cleaner around "I told you not to bother me when I'm cleaning my room!"

This was my impression of Canada Drai:

200w.gif

Reactions: McFuhryous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes