Why are people so literally dum when it comes to using chat and not making sense ever when trying to

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Why are people so literally dum when it comes to using chat and not making sense ever when trying to actually have a conversation and convey what they are really meaning to say instead of just saying it???

I mean seriously?? I am now chatting with Ashbae's literally "BFF" forever on fb chat and she is sending me emojis and txt msg stuff like "lol" and "hahaha" and "kek" and other things but can't just tell me what is exactly so funny about what she is replying to and just sounds so immature and even went so far as to send some voice recordings that I have to push on and turn on my media volume on my phone to actually hear when it's literally a TEXT APP not a voice messaging application where I want to SEE the words and reply in my responses with written typed out words instead of listening to words I can't even see in text and then replying "in-kind" with another "VM" to her when it literally should be just texting back and forth betweenst the two parties that are texting toward each-other and...

What's more, I recieved a notification that Luke Perry past away today and notified Ashlee's BFF that this has literally just happened and she just replies with a "THUMBS UP" emoji sticker which if you ask me for my opinion about having a THUMBS UP to an iconic actor from the hit series and one of my mom's top 7 shows of all time, I would say that is extremely low in class and also "tacky" and just really lacking in empathy for someone dying. SMH at all of this.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Gosh bless, Vicktor. I wish more people could communicate as clearly and concisely as you.
Thank you so much Jimothy, these *****es "be crazy" sometimes when you just want to have a conversation but they want to make it overcomplicated in how they communicate in such varied and diverse and even in this case unconventional and even unorthodox to the extent that they make very little, if any, sense to anyone but themselves when it comes to their audience which is literally me.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Not gonna lie Vick...sounds like your bromance with Jim

Edit: you two ok with this? I love playing saint valentine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad