TV: Whose line is it anyway?

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Got it set up to DVR, it's always nice when it pops up again after I've forgotten about it.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I thought last week's episode was hilarious but this week... First Wayne washes and shaves a dog in the Scenes From A hat bit on the "weird things to do in a gym", then on the "things guaranteed to kill the mood in the bedroom" he does it again but Colin joins and begins to play an accordion which breaks Wayne completely. He asks "why do you play the accordion while I wash my dog??" to which Colin replies "what them bitches love!". :biglaugh: Wayne was utterly corpsing after that.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I still wish they'd bring back some of the (good) forgotten games. I wonder if the players have any say on which games are chosen...

The "Mixed Signals" w/the audience member cell phones is probably my favorite these days. Not stale yet, rarely a lame gag, and people always get embarrassed.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
The games with where they play a random character are always my favorite and aren't played enough. Party Quirks, Let's Make a Date. The only one they still play consistently is Weird Newscasters.

So sick of Helping Hands.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
The games with where they play a random character are always my favorite and aren't played enough. Party Quirks, Let's Make a Date. The only one they still play consistently is Weird Newscasters.

HH was great back in the day, but it's barely funny anymore. Party Quirks was awesome, Date was usually good, and Newscasters almost always sucks (along w/the Director one). I'd say I'm not sure why they keep playing them but I'm sure the average fan is pissing their pants at the same obvious gag for the millionth time just the same.

Another one from the Drew days I'd love to see again was Action Replay, where 2 would do a scene while the others watched w/o audio, and would then try to replicate the scene they just saw but didn't hear.

A couple other great and unused games are 90-second alphabet and Foreign Film Dub (2 would do a scene with a fake accent and the others would fill in the dialogue). I never miss an episode but the low-hanging fruit is so overdone.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Normally I would agree but last week's was one of funniest I've seen.

By the way, they've been video chatting on Wayne Brady's Youtube channel after each week's episode. Aisha without the wigs/extensions looks...odd.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Not-In-Stile.png

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
How the hell did that rap battle song pass the censors? :biglaugh: Just as last week was the first time something was not allowed since the show returned.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Aisha to Colin and Ryan: "I'm surprised the two of you, especially Colin being Canadian, aren't more versed with ventriloquist dummies. It's big up there, isn't it?"
Colin: "Oh, the fun we have with our dummies in Canada! Of course, we don't always elect them like you do..."

:biglaugh:

Reactions: kingsboy11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad