HF Habs: Who's your all time favourite habs goalie

Which goalie is your all time favourite

• Total voters

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
who cares what he has done in the past?....and who cares about individual awards!!....what is he doing for the team now?.....NOTHING!!

I would rather have a goalie who gets us a cup and never won a single individual award

and no, he is not above mid-range.....he is mid-range AT BEST!....currently ranked almost 70th in the LEAGUE among all active goaltenders.....that is far from mid-range!!

How do you propose he gets us a cup with a 30th ranked offence and an atrocious defence?

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
How can anyone on this board born In the mid 70s and later not pick Roy?? He was a god. He gave the Habs a legit chance every year to contend
I was born in 74 and have grown up my whole life being told Dryden was amazing. My dads favourite. Wish I was old enough to have seen him live.

I'll happily give Roy the best playoff performance ever for his historic play in 1993, but overall Dryden wins in my book for sheer reliability.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'll happily give Roy the best playoff performance ever for his historic play in 1993, but overall Dryden wins in my book for sheer reliability.
Dryden’s playoff in 71 is way more legendary than what Roy did in 93. Roy’s 86 exploits were closer to what Dryden did in 71.

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
Price.

Probably needs back and shoulder surgery for carrying this team for so long, this year not withstanding. A guy can only do so much for so long before it gets to him. I have confidence he'll be back next year and hope to fahk that he has a capable D squad in front.

Roy and Dryden at least had quality teams in front of them.

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
gump worsley, he stood up wit NO MASK against Bobby Hull

Yes, and he won when Montreal was in between its two major dynasties. His teams did not have nearly the same firepower as the late 50's and late 70's teams.

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
Price.

Roy and Dryden have Cups, but they had much, much better teams in front of them.

The '93 OT run was not really all on Roy's shoulders - that's revisionist history. '86 on the other hand....

Price is the best of the 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad