Who's the most irrational TSN Hockey personality?

Who's the most irrational TSN Hockey personality?

• Total voters

NetflixandPhil

May 7, 2016
All 5 of these guys have some good takes but they all sometimes go on overly harsh rants on players/teams. Whose tendencies can you stand the least? (Note: Simmons isn't on this poll because I know he'd run away with it)

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I absolutely hate Craig Button.

After the Kucherov incident he didn't think he would be suspended and later that same night when it was announced he was getting a hearing, Button changed his opinion and thought he would get a 1 game suspension.

Another example is when the Leafs drafted Timothy Liljegren 17th overall in 2017. Prior to the draft Button said there is no way he will be available for Toronto when they select in the 1st round. After the draft Button said he was not surprised the Leafs selected him and expected Liljegren to go around that part of the 1st round.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Ferraro is one of the best in the business. I think this is a bit of an odd pole when we have the likes of Milbury, Melrose, Lawton and McGuire all in large roles on other stations. It could be a lot worse.

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
I absolutely hate Craig Button.

After the Kucherov incident he didn't think he would be suspended and later that same night when it was announced he was getting a hearing, Button changed his opinion and thought he would get a 1 game suspension.

Another example is when the Leafs drafted Timothy Liljegren 17th overall in 2017. Prior to the draft Button said there is no way he will be available for Toronto when they select in the 1st round. After the draft Button said he was not surprised the Leafs selected him and expected Liljegren to go around that part of the 1st round.

Button told me to my face in Halifax that MacKinnon was #1 on his board.....skip a head a few months and low and behold he has Jones #1 over MacKinnon, even though Mack took 10/10 1st place votes on Bob's list.

Basically made me realize everything he says is solely for the purpose of discussion and nothing more.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
O'Neill is the worst hockey personality IMO. Most of his opinions are absurd and he's as stubborn as they come.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
O-Dog wasn't bad when he was just a retired player with a Twitter account, he'd have a few funny jokes here and there but once they put him on TV he got an ego the size of Ontario

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Only ever heard of Button and Ferraro and I like both of them so didnt vote

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I don’t care how much you hate the Canucks, but I refuse to believe people
Don’t see an issue with Jeff o Neil calling the sedins p***yes.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Easily O'Neill out of the listed ones. If Poulin was included he'd be up there too

ChiefWiggum

Dec 17, 2016
Newfoundland
I find Jeff O'Neill extremely humorous in his mannerisms and I would keep him on the TSN panel.

But for me, Button is just a hot take artist. I remember he said after the 2017 world championships on TSN radio that "Nylander is WAYYY better than Taylor Hall and its not even close". At the time, one may be able to soak that in and believe it but looking back, this was a ridiculous proclamation.

Post comment, Hall would become a league MVP and Nylander would fall behind Marner and Kapanen (arguably) on the Leafs forward depth chart.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad