Who's the coldest team going into the playoffs?

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Rangers are cold as ice. Though they've clearly chosen rest over meaningless games for the past 3-4 games.

****. I hope the Rangers get their **** together. Worstt theing t t The last thing this board needs is Habs fans riding the glory train up and down these pages!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I honestly don't know if i would worry if i was a Jackets or Rangers fan.

These two teams have been clinched into their spots for awhile now.

It is difficult to get up for completely meaningless games.

I mean why waste the energy and gas yourself out by the time the playoffs start. Then there is also the possibility of injuries.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if both the Jackets and the Rangers start looking like great teams again in game 1 of the playoffs.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Columbus. Lost 6 straight coming in against the Leafs and looked pretty bad tonight.

They barely eked out a win when we were down 2 D and starting our backup on back to back nights (in an early start too...)

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Montreal has the easiest first round matchup.

Rangers have won 5 games in their last 15 dating back to Mar 9.

Rangers played poorly in March/April last year too, and were the easiest possible team for the Penguins to face in round one.

AV and his team consistently fizzles down the stretch.

Watch the defense the Rangers bring to the table. Ill be surprised if they push it to 5 games.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
You probably also thought the Wild would be 7th in the Central Division :laugh:.

Probably. He's like gogowild or gowild or whatever tf his name was from the playoff thread a couple years ago between the Blues and Wild. Don't listen to him.

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
Minnesota has been complete garbage. Yes, they won their last 4 games against 3 teams that are far, far, far out of a playoff spot, but before that they were 3-9-2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad