OT: Who's getting Grand Theft Auto V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Old GTA veteran player here. Played the first ed on PSone so long ago.

Despite getting GTA IV 18 months after it got out (yeah, shame on me, didn't have time for VG back then), I managed to get almost my entire 5 mil (10-star) on Deatchmatch alone. I was getting close to top 500 (what's the count now, 4 million users??) on deathmatch before all the hacked and cheated accounts started to appear. Haven't been beaten in over 4 years when 1-on-1 in deathmatch. So if any of you are looking to get into a good crew, look me up on PSN; GreenTaylorSimms

Grand Theft Auto Online starts Oct 1st.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
I'm definitely going to get it, I missed the days of San Andeas. It's basically going to be that with much better graphics, bigger map and more activities. GTA 4 got boring fast for me, this should not be a problem for GTA 5.

JHabs

HFB Partner
Dec 14, 2007
Montreal
twitter.com
I'm definitely going to get it, I missed the days of San Andeas. It's basically going to be that with much better graphics, bigger map and more activities. GTA 4 got boring fast for me, this should not be a problem for GTA 5.

If its true that its going to be like San Andreas I'll be purchasing it aswell.

San Andreas is one of the best games I've played in my life time, the detail, and depth to the world was superb, even for PS2.

GTA 4 was a boring Snoozefest that I quickly lost interest in, hopefully that changes with GTA 5.

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
GTA1 on 486 player checking in

Might buy this, finish it and bundle it with my PS3 on kijiji once my PS4 arrives :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad