Whos doing the playoff avatars?

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Wait do we all get custom avatars or can there be many people rocking the same one cause I saw a guy using mine lol

Hmm. They're all custom, so that guy probably just took it. Not sure it can be enforced though. You can tell him he can request one here. I'm happy to add him to the list.

Reactions: KingTrouty

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Wait do we all get custom avatars or can there be many people rocking the same one cause I saw a guy using mine lol
I saw that guy, too. The guy in the SC avatar thread?? Consider it a badge of honor and a testament to your creativity that he snagged it Lol :)

Davit17

Jun 30, 2011
Can someone tell me if my avatar "gifs" lol? sometimes it moves but other times it doesnt. Maybe I uploaded it wrong?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Hmm. They're all custom, so that guy probably just took it. Not sure it can be enforced though. You can tell him he can request one here. I'm happy to add him to the list.

I saw that guy, too. The guy in the SC avatar thread?? Consider it a badge of honor and a testament to your creativity that he snagged it Lol :)

Haha it doesn't bother me I asked cause I saw people claiming so I figured it was one per person.

Maybe my request was very sharp and executed perfectly.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
thanks. I'll try to upload it again.

Try it on your phone man, hold the pic you want from the thread. Open to new tab and save it in the new tab. Then upload from your recent downloads, Aper ;)

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Haha it doesn't bother me I asked cause I saw people claiming so I figured it was one per person.

Maybe my request was very sharp and executed perfectly.

If people came up with more than one idea, I made them all and then when they picked one I put the rest up for others to claim. That's all that was about. It's supposed to be one per user, but if anyone doesn't care then it can go to anyone.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Third batch 4/9
(Batch 1 on page 4)
(Batch 2 on page 6)

KingsKnight:
YRu8ftR.gif
Kylo Ren:
MxReOLD.gif
Choralone:
cScD8Ho.gif
mrkolice:
s5Cm9XA.gif
BigKing:
6mvvVhY.gif
sdgulls:
e5XRxVv.gif
Quattro:
lPPgISm.gif
kingsholygrail:
xQ8UDud.gif
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
4/10:
123slam:
KW2YBEW.gif

TimbeS:
Utv8Bqp.gif

KingPuckChoo:
u4sF9ES.gif

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
4/12:
markisonfire:
ZTykbnG.gif
Master Yoda:
O2b06ux.gif
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

TimbeS

Jan 24, 2013
Finland
These are peptolicious, KK! Awesome job.

I didn't come up with anything smart so I could take one with doughty. "karlsson is better" - pepto - "nope"
And the nope picture could be doughty with a funny grin on his face.

Also, if you have a good idea in mind, Ill gladly take it over mine. Super thanks anyway!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad