Who'd win in a fight?

• Pavel Buchnevich

• Jack Eichel

Results are only viewable after voting.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
No secret they aren't fond of each other...

Jack Eichel
6'2" 200lbs
Reach: 76"
0 NHL fights
Hometown: Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA

USA_EICHEL_JACK.jpg

vs

Pavel Buchnevich
6'3" 196lbs
Reach: 78"
3 NHL fights
Hometown: Cherepovets, Russia
RIB5EN4X6FVN3UDB3LMJ7VHJNU.jpg

Last edited:

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Did I miss something? They aren't fond of each other?

Jack would win, he's a physical freak

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
High probability Eichel does something awkward and wrecks his ankle, thus losing the donnybrook of the century. I'm going Buchnevich here.

Now if we're talking a fight for the puck in the corner...i guess probably the linesman wins.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Eichel trains boxing in the off season plus he from boston he one rowdy boy like ben alffeck in goodwill hunting, i choose him

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
I made a poll in the summer asking who'd win in a fight: Sam Reinhart or Mcdavid and it got deleted pretty quickly. Hopefully this one doesn't get deleted or locked.

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
I'm guessing Eichel will try to take this to the ground. Don't think it would be a good idea to try to stand n' bang with a guy who has a reach advantage.

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
As long as Buchnevich plays the bongos on Eichel's head like Alex Semin reincarnate we are all winners.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Both would throw one or two half-hearted punches before realizing it actually takes effort to fight and resume floating around the ice.

Floating? Give me s break. It’s unbelievable how much this guy gets crapped on while all he’s done is go out and play like a superstar, and be ournhardest worker every night (is specially this season)

but yea, he is such a floater, 9 in 9 this year, has never played with a fifty pt plus linemate for a season in his career and despite injury trouble and facing the best competition every night has put up 130 in his last 137. Every teams gameplan is to put their best shutdown guys against him. Kopiitskr, Kesler, it really doesent matter who goes up due to his ability to protect the puck. Not to mention all the elite D pairing he faces on a regular basis.

Plus four against LA. The Team legit can’t score without him on the ice until last game Vs the ducks where he was still voted first star of the game by ducks broadcasters due to how impressive he is and how hard he works every night . Being captain has really made him extra accountable and the team has been better for it.

Last edited:

Jyrki Lumme

Generational User
Mar 5, 2014
Floating? Give me s break. It’s unbelievable how much this guy gets crapped on while all he’s done is go out and play like a superstar, and be ournhardest worker every night (is specially this season)

but yea, he is such a floater, 9 in 9 this year, has never played with a fifty pt plus linemate for a season in his career and despite injury trouble and facing the best competition every night has put up 130 in his last 137. Every teams gameplan is to put their best shutdown guys against him. Kopiitskr, Kesler, it really doesent matter who goes up due to his ability to protect the puck. Not to mention all the elite D pairing he faces on a regular basis.

Plus four against LA. The Team legit can’t score without him on the ice until last game Vs the ducks where he was still voted first star of the game by ducks broadcasters due to how impressive he is and how hard he works every night . Being captain has really made him extra accountable and the team has been better for it. Even when he had a 0 points in two games despite a dozen quality chances in the sabres Jose and Colorado games where a goal was called off and had inch the other way (sure goals by line mates or himself( he was STIL easily the best player on buffalo.

Hardest working, franchise centers who am offense runs right through, let alone captain if s team doing decent, and playing great every night don’t float.

You’ve confirmed you haven’t seen him play this year.
:)

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Buchnevich has everything
height reach experience

buchnevich ainec
-279 favourite
Buchnevich definitely has an impressive fightcard: Stamkos, Gostisbehere, Versteeg.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Where is this "fight" taking place? On the ice? Or is it taking place in a MMA Octagon? Maybe on the street?

We need specific info to make a proper assessment here......

:punk:

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Eichels an avid UFC fan, my, sorry his Instagram stories are nothing but Saturday night fights.

Apologies if you were one the few parodying those who don’t know what they’re talking about.

I don’t go back and forth between who’s being sarcastic and who’s not considering there have been people numerous times daily who will read something like this and then repeat it like it’s gospel.

What I wrote is for others too, I’m tired of the repeated stereotypes, guy is fifth in shots, and if he shooted more would be flying away in first, if he’s not picked to be first star by all the road teams which he has done already a few times on nights he doesent even get a point, or just 1 he will be the hardest working player. The San Jose and Colorado blowout losses where he combined for one point were better then games he got multiple goals or finished first star. Team needs to know how to score without him on the ice. Plus four against LA as said showed just how much they rely him being on the ice.

He’s -1 on this season which is very good for him, especially since buffalo has allowed four more goals then they’ve scored. Getting the C has lit a fire in him and it’s only a matter of time until he’s top five in points. Top ten though is realistic if he plays a full season. Hopefully he’s healthy all year because this league and most people who never see him has no idea what he’s capable of.

I hear things like “if only Eichel tried hard.” It’s just easy to see who watches and who doesent.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad