Who would you want to play in the Playoffs?

Who would you prefer?

• Total voters

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
This man has got the right idea.

Philly would be the easiest out, followed by the Washington Craps. But we need to get over the ****sburgh thing mentally.

So as I said earlier, I’d like to go against the Pens because I hate them and would love to knock them out of the playoffs, but I wouldn’t be too against us and Philly.
Pretty easy out if you ask me. 4 or 5 games. 6 at the absolute max. But winning a series would be huge. So maybe Flyers in 1st round, and ****sburgh in 2nd round? Wouldn’t be opposed to that

Btw I’m a Steelers fan lol, so I only say ****sburgh when referring to those smug Pens. Love me some Steelers, been a fan all my life, but I can’t bring myself to like the Penguins an ounce. **** them
Woah woah, now it is time to re-evaluate our boardship!:eek: Just kidding, mostly.:naughty: Long suffering Bengals fan.

Last edited:

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Got to thinking. I want Pittsburgh after all. Know why? We have a secret weapon, aka the Bearded Wonder, aka Cole who knows the Pens’ game and sure as hell won’t let us be complacent against them again. Assuming Bob doesn’t fall down I think we got it. Not easily but I think we take them in 7.

And I want f***ing home ice.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I chose the Caps, but now I think I want the Pens, or somehow the Flyers. Healthy reminder that our defense last year vs the Pena included Harrington and Carlsson, and lacked Werenski for a couple games. With this defense, if it's healthy, we could set up decently.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $275.00