Who would you vote to be our HEART trophy winner?

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
In the past, I'd vote Dubinsky. This season? Foligno. Hands down.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Hard to vote for Dubinsky when he missed a lot of the season.

I vote Foligno. During the game(Stars feed), the announcer said he talked to Davidson earlier on today and asked him who was the glue who held the team together during the injuries. Davidson said Foligno. He did what the team asked(play in all situations) him to do and stepped up.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Hart trophy? Foligno or Bobrovsky.

Foligno carried (is carrying) much of the team offensively for a good portion of this year. Bobrovsky, though, has been an absolute difference maker, especially last month.

Heart trophy? I say Calvert.

He goes 110% every shift, even strength and penalty kill. He is the best forechecker on the team and his speed causes problems all over the ice. Also, he finishes every play even if it's late in his shift.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Hart trophy? Foligno or Bobrovsky.

Foligno carried (is carrying) much of the team offensively for a good portion of this year. Bobrovsky, though, has been an absolute difference maker, especially last month.

Heart trophy? I say Calvert.

He goes 110% every shift, even strength and penalty kill. He is the best forechecker on the team and his speed causes problems all over the ice. Also, he finishes every play even if it's late in his shift.

Lol. Bob's had a great six weeks. Foligno's been great all year. And no, Calvert is not our best forechecker. He gets outmuscled far too easily for that award.

JKG08

Oct 6, 2014
Southern, OH
The last two years, Dubi.

This year, Foligno hands down. Not just for his statistical performance, but the fact that he moved to center when our core was injured was a huge help. He's done well on the PP, PK, and even strength.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I am going against the grain here and saying Dubinsky.

Why?

Sure, Foligno is having a career year, but this has been a far different team since Dubi came back.

So yea, my vote is Dubi.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Can't give it to Dubi if it's ANNUAL award, right? Though he does have 9 games (and +6) in 12 games.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Tyutin may be a quiet reserved player on the ice, but don't doubt that he plays with heart. This is too tough to call imo. We sign character guys here, there is alot of heart on the ice most nights, typically its physical duress that holds this team back when they come up short.

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
Heart - Foligno
Soul - Dubi
Heart&Soul - Bob

Following up on this idea...

Fire - Dubinsky
Heart - Foligno
Brains - Letestu
Work - Bobrovsky
Calm - Tyutin

You need all the components to make the team run smoothly.

Moving forward:
Fire/Heart - Boone
Brains - Wennberg
Calm - Murray

5thLiner

Didn't draft a Finn
Oct 14, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
I'm gonna agree with almost everyone else and say Foligno. I'm glad they finally gave him the "A", now it's between him and Dubi for the "C" in my opinion. He reminds me a lot of how Dubi was last year when he'd say that he was tired of losing and that guys weren't doing their jobs. Foligno had no problem stepping up and being the leader when this team needed one and it's really paying off.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Earth - Tyutin
Wind - Johnson
Fire - Dubinsky
Water - Letestu

War - Prout
Famine - Horton
Pestilence - Calvert
Death - Hartnell