Who would you rather have on your team: Jack Eichel or Alex Tuch?

Who do you choose

• Jack Eichel

Votes: 90 48.4%
  • Alex Tuch

Votes: 66 35.5%
  • Why did you make this poll you fool???

Votes: 30 16.1%

• Total voters

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Last year when people were critical of Eichel for his poor performance people said "wait until next year when he gets a full camp and adjusts to his new team"... well he went on to pace for a 73 point season.

Let's face it, he may always be a 100 point talent but he'll never likely get anywhere near that with his 10 cent attitude and brain.

To be fair, he did start the year strong before getting injured and he hasn’t been the same since, so he likely has been playing through something. I don’t know if this year means he still can’t be that franchise player, but you’re right, at some point he’s going to have to actually show it consistently

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I think Eichel is the better player by a fair margin. It’s not an interesting question without factoring contracts.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Jack Eichel. He's just way more talented like cmon guys. Tuch had to be traded with 3 additional parts for him. However I don't like Eichels complaining through social media antic. No matter how badly buffalo treated him.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
Who cares if Eichel is more talented. He rarely performs to expectations and is way overpaid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad