who would you put on the Sens Mount Rushmore?

BigBush*

Alfie, Phillips, Niel, Karlsson

Not the 4 greatest Sens of all time but definitely the "faces" of the franchise

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Alfredsson, Spezza, Phillips, Karlsson.

All-time franchise everything, most prolific offensive player for any sustained time, long-time defensive stalwart who's played his entire career here, and the best defenceman we've ever had.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Fisher - Was Good for a number of years and kept giving to the community
Karlsson - Brought pride to the community
Spezza - Franchises PPG centre
Alfredsson - Need I say more?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Alfredsson,spezza,karlsson,hossa.

Lol at Phillips and Neil.

I'm basing this off best players to play for Ottawa while playing a minimum couple hundred games.

I find it silly to give it to a couple 20 something point players simply because they were here longer.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Alfie and 3 untouched cliffs waiting to be chiseled

This.

Remember that this would be a monument for the ages. Alfredsson for sure. But Karlsson has only been here a short time and who knows how his career will turn out here in Ottawa. Neil and Phillips, while good soldiers, weren't great, timeless, players.

So yeah, Alfredsson and TBA.

Karlsson2Turris*

Chara, Spezza, Alfredsson, Heatley (say what you will, but he had back to back 50 goal seasons...), Hossa, Karlsson

Last edited by a moderator:

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Alfie, Spezza, Redden, Phillips

the last 3 being obvious candidates for being replaced in the next several decades

name me a better goal scorer in sens history cause I can't think of anyone better than Heatley
not relevant how he played here in his case because the word great encompasses more.

Karlsson2Turris*

Alfie, Spezza, Redden, Phillips

the last 3 being obvious candidates for being replaced in the next several decades

not relevant how he played here in his case because the word great encompasses more.

If back to back 100 point seasons and 50 goals isn't great I don't know what is. He was a dominant machine in his prime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad