Who would you pick of these 4 young stars?

Who would you pick 1st of Pastrnak Gaudreau Pettersson Marner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
The only 20 yo. modern-day players that compare at this point are Ovechkin and Lindros, and I don't see why Pettersson couldn't become better than either of them did. That's pretty close to Gretzky and Lemieux territory.

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC
The only 20 yo. modern-day players that compare at this point are Ovechkin and Lindros, and I don't see why Pettersson couldn't become better than either of them did. That's pretty close to Gretzky and Lemieux territory.

Oh jeez, I was hoping that was tongue in cheek. I love Pettersson, but this is an awful take.

I wouldn't have compared McDavid to that calibre of player, let alone Pettersson.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Pettersson is already outscoring McDavid despite it being his first season not only in the NHL but in North American hockey in general.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Pettersson has .57 goals per game, while McDavid had .36, .37, and .50 goals per game his first three seasons respectively. It's not close.

Bronxxx

Dec 2, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha very funny. Time for bed.

Reactions: CanadianSniper

Mar 26, 2010
Pettersson AINEC, the GOAT.
Gaudreau and Marner are both better. Pasta is also a better goal scorer than Pettersson ....easily the most overrated player in the nhl today.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Why do you insist on ruining every Pettersson thread on the first page? Your schtick is so old.

? I don't use my namesake all the time but this is clearly Pettersson ainec

combine Pastrnak's goal scoring, Gaudreau's shifty-ness and Marner's size and you get Pettersson

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Pettersson has .57 goals per game, while McDavid had .36, .37, and .50 goals per game his first three seasons respectively. It's not close.
Judging a person who primarely is a playmaker solely by his goalscoring, great idea...

Reactions: CanadianSniper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad