Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Walker and Roy are no slouches,so why would LA take Drysdale? Kings want to be a high scoring team,so I'd take the best forward...could be Rossi,Raymond or Holtz

Vilardi and Anderson-Dolan are no slouches, so why take Turcotte?

Turcotte and Vilardi are no slouches, so why take Rossi?

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Torgersson was a player that continually popped up on the draft simulations I ran as well at pick 46 or 56.
In one of my mock drafts I had the Kings taking Torgersson also at the Vancouver slot and Vegas slot,LA acquired!

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Vilardi and Anderson-Dolan are no slouches, so why take Turcotte?

Turcotte and Vilardi are no slouches, so why take Rossi?
If you remember Vilardi was(a Big If) and maybe coming back...as for Anderson-Dolan he'll play the Wing for the Kings and besides Turcotte has talent and skill the former two don't have. And they are all youngsters,while Walker and Roy are established and will be tough to unseat...What does the coach do shift Walker to LD?

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Kings will protect Walker!
Doubtful. Kings will protect DD, MR and a probable UFA or trade that they acquire. I think Clague is eligible as well and if he turns out well he needs to be dealt with. The only way I see them protecting Walker is if they sign a throwaway like Hutton or the young eligible forwards crap out and he only needs to protect 4 forwards. I think Blake will go after a potential top 4 D because he sees the pacific as pathetic and there is no reason the Kings shouldn't go for a playoff spot.

Reactions: regulate

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I like the Prospects I just don't think the Kings take any except Perreault if lasts into the second round...His Papa(Yanic) played for the Kings too!

Oh wow, is he actually Yannick's kid? I figured it was a common enough name that I didn't even bother to look.

That simulator is pretty off honestly but it gives a general idea.

What's fun is turning the randomness alllll the way up for max chaos, gives you a better idea of 'clusters' or tiers of players that should be available, which is a good general strategy for when the team in front of you inevitably yoinks one of your picks.

Reactions: andys and LAKings88

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Oh wow, is he actually Yannick's kid? I figured it was a common enough name that I didn't even bother to look.

What's fun is turning the randomness alllll the way up for max chaos, gives you a better idea of 'clusters' or tiers of players that should be available, which is a good general strategy for when the team in front of you inevitably yoinks one of your picks.
And with the Sharks and Ducks either in front of us or behind us the Kings need to pull moves that distances themselves from them so they don't yank that coveted player from our grasp...but then again a few years ago the Sharks took Scott Reedy just before Mikey Anderson...loved that choice Andie's going to be a solid,very good D-man for us! Him and Big(Bjorn)Fot!

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Doubtful. Kings will protect DD, MR and a probable UFA or trade that they acquire. I think Clague is eligible as well and if he turns out well he needs to be dealt with. The only way I see them protecting Walker is if they sign a throwaway like Hutton or the young eligible forwards crap out and he only needs to protect 4 forwards. I think Blake will go after a potential top 4 D because he sees the pacific as pathetic and there is no reason the Kings shouldn't go for a playoff spot.
You are kidding me right? Kings will protect Walker you can count on that,since they will give him a big raise soon and because his play warrants it! Walker is versatile,can play the PP and is solid! Is he DDoughty,no but who is? One of Blake's better signings. As for LA signing a D-man in the off-season look for a 1 year bridge player no more than that and yes Clague is going to be in the conversation and he along with Quick and Amadio are the top 3 Kings I'd be looking at in the Expansion draft for the Seattle team!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Orel Sax!

Why couldn't Steve Sax play 3rd base?
Hell, Sax was throwing it into the 1st base dugout on a ground ball hit to 2nd base. No way he could ever find his way to 3rd base.

Last edited:

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Orel Hershiser - 59 consecutive scoreless innings

Don Drysdale - 58 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings

One of the toughest records in baseball to break, and may never be broken again.

Any hockey players named Hershiser out there?

Riddle me this Batman: What do you get when you cross Orel Hershiser with Steve Sax?

Easy, that would be a ball flying into the first base dugout while skillfully missing all the bats in the racks.

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
Hell, Sax was throwing it into the 1st base dugout on a ground ball hit to 2nd base. No way he could ever make it to 3rd base.

I had my Steve's mixed up.

Why couldn't Steve Howe, play 3rd base? He kept snorting up the line.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad