Who would you pick at 6?

Who do you pick at 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is how Raymond somehow falls to 6-7. I can't imagine taking anyone else if he's still available at 6.

Reactions: andys

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
I didn't know much about Raymond until I started focusing on him a few weeks ago. Based on highlight clips, he is very dynamic. Makes be feel better if we lose the lottery and drop to 6 or 7, as we can get a really talented player in the top 7 - whether its Rossi or Raymond.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
I keep praying for the best case scenario...... as per the lottery, we get the first overall pick and New Jersey gets the second pick. Then, we trade that #1 (Lafreniere) to New Jersey for the #2 (Byfield) and either the 10th (probably Lundell) or 17th (I'd select 6'3" Guhle) overall.

If, by some miracle, we come out of this thing with Byfield AND some other player in the 1st round, we will have won the draft. Unfortunately, the simulator only shows about a 1% chance of this happening and, even if it does, I do not believe Blake has the mental acumen to pull it off......

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I keep praying for the best case scenario...... as per the lottery, we get the first overall pick and New Jersey gets the second pick. Then, we trade that #1 (Lafreniere) to New Jersey for the #2 (Byfield) and either the 10th (probably Lundell) or 17th (I'd select 6'3" Guhle) overall.

If, by some miracle, we come out of this thing with Byfield AND some other player in the 1st round, we will have won the draft. Unfortunately, the simulator only shows about a 1% chance of this happening and, even if it does, I do not believe Blake has the mental acumen to pull it off......

If we can get both of New Jersey’s top ten picks, we should grab Rossi and Quinn and have super ultra chemistry.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I didn't know much about Raymond until I started focusing on him a few weeks ago. Based on highlight clips, he is very dynamic. Makes be feel better if we lose the lottery and drop to 6 or 7, as we can get a really talented player in the top 7 - whether its Rossi or Raymond.
I think Rossi is the 2nd best player after LA-freniere and his signing in Europe(I'm sure he has an out clause) is to discourage Ottawa Senators from drafting him...kind of like when RIP T Lysiak put out the word he would not play for a Canadian team before the 1973 draft. Montreal traded the pick to Atlanta and he was made a Flame instead of a Canadien. The Kings will draft Rossi if he's available at 4 I believe!
1.999.jpg
1.999.jpg

Reactions: RocketKing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad