Who would you like to win the playoffs

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
When my team is not an option, I usually go for the team with no cups or the longest suffering fans.

Vegas
NYI
Mon
TB

No emotional investment though. Whoever wins, I’m happy for their fans.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Vegas because I’d be happy for MAF.

The Islanders are meh, I can’t stand the city of Montreal, and the sooner those overrrated cheating schmucks in Tampa crash and burn...the better.
Imagine hating an entire city :loony:

oh yeah

habs of course,
or Isles.
That franchise has suffered a lot; great fans
and a fellow, fallen dynasty. what's not to like?
;)

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Vegas
Tampa
Montreal
Islanders
This one for me as well. At least Tampa plays some exciting hockey, Vegas are fine I guess, while Montreal and especially the Islanders are so boring to watch. It would be terrible for hockey if alot of franchises got the idea to start playing hedgehog hockey.

D1az

Oct 29, 2009
Finland
Even if I'm pissed off at them for the cap-play I still hope for Tampa Bay. In the end it's a strong team which really has developed its players and has a strong core.
And they are playing some excellent offensive hockey.

PuckThumper11

Nov 6, 2019
As of today, I'll go with the Habs. I really saw Vegas crushing them but that has not happened. If the Habs could pull it off, I think that would be great. Vegas is too new to win a cup. The Lightning winning wouldn't be bad but I don't know. The Isles put the Penguins out. So I can't cheer for them. I'll take the Habs to break the Candian losing streak. I may change my mind later, though.

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
And tampa has to be the team that i don't want to win because i don't like cheaters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad