Who would you keep? A Coyote or a Hawk?

Silent Knight

45 RULES
Nov 6, 2010
Cypress Creek
G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, PPP, SOG

Martin Hanzal or Andrew Shaw?

75549641.jpg

Hanzal is putting up better numbers (18 pts 25 PIM 1 PPG 4 PPA 5 PPP 47 SOG) but isn't always on the 1st PP or from what I can tell, where as Andrew Shaw (11 pts - 10 PIM 2 PPG 2 PPA 4 PPP 39 SOG) seems to be solidly on 1st PP with Toews and Kane, but Shaw's regularly on 3rd line overall. On paper Hanzal is much better but the PP factor concerns me. What would YOU do? Who will put up better numbers by seasons end? :help:

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
Hanzal has been on the first pp from what i've seen the past couple games.

Gui101do

Dec 12, 2007
If you haven't figured it out by now, Hanzal is clearly the best option.

As a side note, I find it curious that your league has PPG, PPA and PPP as categories. Seems a bit redundant. Why not throw in hits or SHP as a category instead of PPP?

Silent Knight

45 RULES
Nov 6, 2010
Cypress Creek
If you haven't figured it out by now, Hanzal is clearly the best option.
On paper yes currently he is, I don't always base my add/drops on who currently has more points, you have to look at things long term as well as other things otherwise you're destined to be a bad manager. :nono:

As a side note, I find it curious that your league has PPG, PPA and PPP as categories. Seems a bit redundant. Why not throw in hits or SHP as a category instead of PPP?
Don't blame me, I'm not the commissioner. :squint: I've been in this league for the past 3 years,
they've never had a hits category, although past seasons did have a SHG.

TmlStan

Oct 13, 2013
On paper yes currently he is, I don't always base my add/drops on who currently has more points, you have to look at things long term as well as other things otherwise you're destined to be a bad manager. :nono:

Don't blame me, I'm not the commissioner. :squint: I've been in this league for the past 3 years,
they've never had a hits category, although past seasons did have a SHG.

If you're looking at long term, you should know that Shaw will never keep up this pace. Hanzal is clearly the best option long or short term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad