Proposal: Who would you 'high five'

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
wow...why ask the players that question? I usually like these little videos, cheesy as they are, but this one is bad.

MTLSandman*

Lmao at beaulieu's answer. So typical for someone like him to say that. Completely reinforces the idea I have of him haha.

But Dan Bilzerian really IS the man hahaha.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
This video was mindblowing.

I think we need a zombie apocalypse. Focus on the important things in life ya know and let these videos disappear in the abyss of history.

We'll keep playing hockey of course.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I wonder what PK would've said. Probably Kobe Bryant. Anyone who follows him on Twitter knows that he's a huge Lakers fan.

Actually, he's an LA Lakers fan, Dallas Cowboys fan, Habs fan obviously. I bet his favourite soccer team is Manchester United :laugh:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
The very idea of a man that is otherwise not related to showbiz high-fiving Celine Dion is REALLY FUNNY.

Otherwise, yep. Dale Weise, winner here.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I wonder what PK would've said. Probably Kobe Bryant. Anyone who follows him on Twitter knows that he's a huge Lakers fan.

Actually, he's an LA Lakers fan, Dallas Cowboys fan, Habs fan obviously. I bet his favourite soccer team is Manchester United :laugh:

Just remember. PK isnt a fan of the LA Lakers, Dallas Cowboys and Montreal Canadiens because they're all-time winners. The LA Lakers, Dallas Cowboys and Montreal Canadiens are all time winners because PK is a fan of theirs.

And PK would probably not high five anyone. Chuck Norris however would chose to high five PK

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Galchenyuk/ Malhotra picking Flloyd Mayweather / Cassius Clay/Mohammed Ali two of the very best boxers ever, missing "Sugar Ray Leonard". But excellent choices from the world of contact sports. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Everytime I hear Bournival talk, he just sounds sooooooo much like an uneducated guy... I know many hockey players don't go to school for a long time, but Dear God Bournival sounds dumb when he talks... :laugh:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Everytime I hear Bournival talk, he just sounds sooooooo much like an uneducated guy... I know many hockey players don't go to school for a long time, but Dear God Bournival sounds dumb when he talks... :laugh:

he's just shy that is all, and it's obvious.

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec

He's just shy. I went to the same college as him. We did an oral presentation with him and he wasn't like that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad