Who would be down for a FULL organizational blow up

Highlander23

Mar 26, 2011
France
THat's a serious lowball & lupul isn't even a center. If some of you leafs fans are serious about getting a #1 center you have to give up a lesser center with potential at least & whether or not that potential is reached is another question, whereas Spezza is already a proven #1 with just a bit of injury mishaps recently. EIther way, any trade involving Spezza needs to havea decent center coming back. Also interested in what you consier a a + b prosect

How the heck should i understand that ou want a c back, you said nothing, you were too busy laughing :laugh:

i said that's the offer from us, you will get more from other teams. You have to keep in mind that he is more often injured than not. Lupul+abbot/holzer+cap space seems fair to me

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
He's just 30, he's got another good 6 years or so in him. SO what exactly is the answer to the Leafs problems, apart from a complete overhaul in team management

He won't be 30 when the Leafs are contenders. The answer is to draft a center, same reason you want that 1st round pick...

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
He's just 30, he's got another good 6 years or so in him. SO what exactly is the answer to the Leafs problems, apart from a complete overhaul in team management

Our center needs to be Bergeron not Spezza. We are lacking in serious 2 way forwards. That's not Spezza.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008

No thank you on Spez, he is only inked 1 more year after this one.

I would rather take a shot at Stastny if he hits UFA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad