Who Wore it Best? #7, #8, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
extremely disgusted I can't vote TJ "Henchman" Hensick, Wojtek "Can't Check" Wolski, and Brad "Guilty Of" Larsen

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
#7 was a bit of a tossup, and although I'll probably lose some sleep over it, I had to go with Ricci. He gave those early teams something special that made them even more likeable

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
#7 and #9 are the toughest calls for me so far, and possibly will remain so throughout.

7: De Vries, edges out Leschyshyn in that he played more games as an Av (less if you count Nord years...but for this I do not), despite very similar careers, each won a cup with us, and so on.

8: Ozo wins handily, although pure career, Selanne is tops...but his year here was crap comparatively.

9: Duchene takes it, but Ricci was much closer to winning than I bet most folks would agree with. Ricci won a cup, was a fan favorite, was good in his role, and to my knowledge, the only Av to win Denver's sexiest athlete. But Duchene is a much better hockey player, and while I rarely would vote on potential for something like this...I have to this time. Kariya would win best career, but only one less than stellar year here kills his chances.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
I like Duchene, and was way tempted to vote Ricci. But Kariya is quite possibly my favorite player of all time. So, just had to vote him. So sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad