Boods, Riku and Sauer.

Riku kind of a homer-vote though.

The other two clear choices.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Hunter over Hahl.

The other ones are obvious

Hunter scored 1/2 as many points as Hahl in about 1/10 of Games Played. He was a much better player.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I remember Kurt Sauer getting like 8 mins a game and people going nuts about his Corsi ranking. Then he went to the Coyotes got more PT and played like 69 games before his career was over.

Glad to see Winnik finally pulling ahead of him.

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
No, I remember Finger being good.

That's what the Leafs said, too. :D

Finger was great for us, but I had to laugh at the Leafs when they signed him to that big contract and he fizzled out there.

I voted for Pickard, Hunter, and Winnik. Pickard is still largely unproven and Budaj had a much larger body of work for us, but I just don't really remember him being good at all.

Was this Hunter's second stint with the franchise? I vaguely remember him being a Nordique back in the day.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I remember Kurt Sauer getting like 8 mins a game and people going nuts about his Corsi ranking. Then he went to the Coyotes got more PT and played like 69 games before his career was over.

Glad to see Winnik finally pulling ahead of him.

Corsi didn't exist in 2007

Also his Wikipedia page tells me he stopped playing because of concussion symptoms, and that he isn't actually retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad