Who Wore it Best? #25, #26, #27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
25: Keane had the better career, had 47 points in 136 games as a #25 Av, compared to the 63 in 239 of Podein (slightly better average, fewer games). Both won a cup with us, but only one beat us in the playoffs, cost us the other one, and was bought out. So I voted for the other one. (Also, may want to fix spelling of Shjon's name).

26: Yelle was on both cup rosters, end of story

27: Parker was on a cup team, was the best fighter the Avs ever had, and is facing some pretty weak competition (as Avs)

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
25: Keane had the better career, had 47 points in 136 games as a #25 Av, compared to the 63 in 239 of Podein (slightly better average, fewer games). Both won a cup with us, but only one beat us in the playoffs, cost us the other one, and was bought out. So I voted for the other one. (Also, may want to fix spelling of Shjon's name).

26: Yelle was on both cup rosters, end of story

27: Parker was on a cup team, was the best fighter the Avs ever had, and is facing some pretty weak competition (as Avs)

Keane, Yelle, the Sheriff

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
Podein, Yelle (Stastny is already on the list with the #62) and Parker.

the last one was tough though since I really like Downie. :(

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I know we all hate him, but Chris Stewart was a damn good 25. I loved everything about Podein and team success was better with him but i'd argue Chris Stewart had a better 3 years than Podein. Surprised nobody nominated him.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Keane, Yelle, and Parker

Although I'm starting to realize the majority of people voting on these things haven't watched pre-2000 Avalanche hockey.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Keane, Yelle, and Parker

Although I'm starting to realize the majority of people voting on these things haven't watched pre-2000 Avalanche hockey.

I'm realizing this as well but i'm also noticing that the people who watched pre-2000 Avalanche hockey are very biased with the old guys.

I remember Yelle very very well. He was an awesome player. But in just as many games Paul Stastny scored about 4 times as many points. That's pretty substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad