Who wins this trade?

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
team b rather easily. Duchene>Jvr maybe even more and shatty>krug. Duchene and shatty outscored jvr and krug

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Yeah but you also have to consider the salaries involved.

it makes it closer but team b has more points in a points league. Duchene had more points than jvr in less games. Can you show your teams roster? It would help plz

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I have ~20M but there's a draft this september. I can pick an unlimited amount of players so that 3M could be the difference between have let's say Ribeiro and B. Richards or staying status quo.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
I have ~20M but there's a draft this september. I can pick an unlimited amount of players so that 3M could be the difference between have let's say Ribeiro and B. Richards or staying status quo.

I think jvr will have another 30-30 year and krug's total will be at 35-40 while duchene will be a 80 point player and shatty will have 45-50 points. This is really difficult, what place did you finish in your pool?

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I think jvr will have another 30-30 year and krug's total will be at 35-40 while duchene will be a 80 point player and shatty will have 45-50 points. This is really difficult, what place did you finish in your pool?

I'm an expansion team so this is my first year. I think your accessments are fair in terms of production although the optimistic me could see 65 pts from JVR with a full year of Bozak. I think Duchene could fall a bit under a PPG due to MacKinnon's emergence, let's not overlook his chemistry with PAP too.

(BTW thank you for replying, it helps)

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Id say B even with the salaries. It would be nice to know what Krugs bridge contract will be, but even still I bet long run on B winning this handily

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
I'm an expansion team so this is my first year. I think your accessments are fair in terms of production although the optimistic me could see 65 pts from JVR with a full year of Bozak. I think Duchene could fall a bit under a PPG due to MacKinnon's emergence, let's not overlook his chemistry with PAP too.

(BTW thank you for replying, it helps)

You're welcome always here to help! I'd still take it with the gap of 10-15 points between jvr and duchene it makes it worth it! Take the deal and good luck on the season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad