Value of: Who wins this deal?

BerlinBlueShirt

Feb 25, 2016
Berlin, Germany
Why bash the Canadiens again? Habs fans suffer enough after these 3 trades
By the way I don't even think this years trade is so brutal especially after the Domi extension

Reactions: 780il

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Is this not just a piling on thread? Galchenyuk for Domi is a pretty even trade. Silly to use that to rehash past poor trades. Smells a little like flaming. Just sayin’...

Not really flaming. It's a serious question. Montreal's last three big trades have been 1-for-1 deals....So after they're all said and done, which return would you rather have?

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
You think he was serious about it?

No but....Why are you butthurt? It's an interesting way to view their last 3 big trades, seeing they've been 1-for-1.....Big time trades are rarely done that way, and MTL has been apart of 3 pretty big ones.

I mean, it's pretty amazing a GM could make a trade and not ask for a single draft pick or a prospect back in return for any of these deals.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
Not even a habs fan but cmon, there’s no need for this. Everyone and their mother knows they lost in all of those trades, some more than others. This is just rubbing salt in the wound.

Reactions: jayhabsvgk

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I'll take team B just because of the age difference between Weber/Subban, but these 2 teams aren't that far apart.

If MTL had centers, Drouin and Domi would be good young wingers to move forward with. The problem is that they seem to target them and turn them into centers (Drouin). Hopefully they don't keep Domi there. I don't think he's a center with a 44 FOW%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad