Votes: 66 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
Vancouver has shown the ability to bounce back from devastating losses this season. It’ll be interesting to see how they play on Monday with last change and home ice advantage. Neither team has been able to string together two wins

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Every time I feel like I can ease up and expect an Oilers win, they lose. Feels like it's the Canucks' game to lose, but they're really testing fate letting this get to game 7 even if they are at home. I know Tocchet will have them playing HARD like in game 5 so it's anyone's guess. Vote edm cause of bias.

tabness

GUCCY 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
I just visited Vancouver for the first time a week ago and it was a nice city so I'm pulling for them but they looked so bad this game lol

I think Oilers have adjusted a bit to their game too

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
What is the most simultaneously humiliating outcome for both teams? I know the Canucks well so they’ll probably get my hopes up where I feel safe being positive and then have an absolute tire fire of a 4 min period where they manage to mess it up in new and phenomenal ways.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
Hope you’re right… just don’t see it.

Won’t be Demko for sure… Tocchet already confirmed that.

Has to be Silovs.
Meh goaltending isn’t the problem even if Arty isn’t the most experienced and a bit shaky. It’s not like the Oilers play a wildly complex style (not a dig), they know how to score against Skinner. If they can’t mentally push through the offense oh well that sucks but it’s not a silovs v demko thing

ETA: also barring any Benning level contracts the Canucks have time to compete for a bit. Tocchet has talked a lot about experience being important and this is just growing pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad