NFL: Who will win the NFC West?

NFC West

• Total voters

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Homer voting my Rams
I would say Rams as well, but the their weakness is depth. SF has an equally good roster but the QB position is a question mark as they will want to get Lance in but he will make the odd mistake potentially costing them a game or two. Seattle, I am not sold on their corners. Curious on their new offensive system. Need to give Wilson some easier throws.

I do see all 3 making the playoffs. The competition for the 3rd WC is NO, Dallas IMO.

Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota don’t see them making it. Vikings have talent but no faith in Cousins.
See Washington taking the East.
TB will win the South. Don’t think I have enough faith in Atl or Car to get that WC spot.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
This is a really tough division. Arizona's probably the worst team and they'd have a very legit chance of a division title if they were still in the NFC East.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Rams have a super impressive top of the roster, but they sacrificed any and all depth to get it because they're paying top money to several positions. The Rams also have a problem in that Sean McVay's staff has been raided a ton over the past couple of seasons.

I picked the 49ers. Their injuries last season were just crazy. They aren't anywhere near as bad as that.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
This is a really tough division. Arizona's probably the worst team and they'd have a very legit chance of a division title if they were still in the NFC East.
You kinda made me think about how Dallas and Arizona are pretty similar. Both teams live and die by the QB, have an elite weapon, have unimpressive defenses outside of the linebacker group, and both have a head coach that could hold them back from being better.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
You kinda made me think about how Dallas and Arizona are pretty similar. Both teams live and die by the QB, have an elite weapon, have unimpressive defenses outside of the linebacker group, and both have a head coach that could hold them back from being better.

And for the longest time, Arizona was a home game for both teams :laugh:

Reactions: Dr Salt

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
These teams are all pretty close together. Been that way for awhile, you can see it when they play each other.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think anyone is easily anything in this division.
I agree. Jimmy is the 4th best QB in the division. Lance is talented but unproven with limited playing time the past year.

49ers roster likely the best overall. Highest end talent with Rams but overall depth to sf.

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I agree. Jimmy is the 4th best QB in the division. Lance is talented but unproven with limited playing time the past year.

Jimmy still knows how to win games especially in the regular season. He doesn't need to be great for them to win during the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad