NFL: Who will win the NFC West?

Who will win the NFC West?

• Total voters

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm not saying he's not good but let's not act like he is the best. That's all I'm saying.

Except you said "one of the best". "One of the best" could mean top three. It doesn't necessarily mean the best.

Anyway, I think the Rams will completely run away with this division. Seattle lost a lot, and I don't think AZ nor SF are close to competing.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I’m a Seahawks fan but I go with Rams ! I hope Seattle can make the playoff, I think they can be dangerous if they go get Clowney

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Thought we’d revisit these threads now that everyone has played half their season. The 49ers have been much better than everyone predicted, and have control of this division right now, but the Seahawks and Rams are very good teams in their own right. Could see this going a number of ways.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Thought we’d revisit these threads now that everyone has played half their season. The 49ers have been much better than everyone predicted, and have control of this division right now, but the Seahawks and Rams are very good teams in their own right. Could see this going a number of ways.
SF, defensively, are playing up to their potential, especially the front 4 where they spent so much draft capital in Armstead, Bosa, Thomas (not up to his draft status yet), Buckner, and traded a 2nd for Ford. Being able to rush 4 to get pressure helps the backend which is the least strongest part of the D. Offensively, running the ball better than I expected. Kittle is awesome at TE. WR production is still not consistently there. Jimmy, hasn't had to be great, getting better as the season is progressing.

Seattle, Wilson is playing like an MVP. Oline for the most part is holding up. Carson running the ball well, except for the 5 fumbles. WR, biggest surprise with the elevation of Lockett from a burner to their main guy and Metcalf being more than a physical specimen. Dissly is like their Kittle, but has gone done again with a season ending injury. Wilsson and Hollister stepping up in his absence though. Seattle doesn't like throwing it over 30 times a game, but when called upon, Wilson delivered with almost 400 yards, 5 TD's, no picks going 29/43 passing. OC needs to be willing to put the ball in Wilson's hands more. Still run the ball to keep the D off the field, but trust Wilson to throw in order to setup the run.
But on D, no consistent pass rush and the secondary isn't close to what the LOB was. LB are their biggest strength. Expected more from Clowney. Ansah, injured in the off-season so not sure how healthy he actually is. Expected more from the rest of the guys in Ford, Reed, Jefferson, Jones, Green, Collier. Have enough guys to rotate to remain fresh.

LA, they seem to get away from the run too often and then abandon it. Impacted by a couple of losses on the OL. Kupp is their key WR. Security blanket for Goff. They need to be more committed to the run, with or without Gurley carrying it.
D, not as dominating as in prior years. Secondary changed up completely with both starters gone and brining in Ramsey to lock down the opposition's best guy.

AZ, coming along. Murray playing solidly for a rookie with a limited OLine.

Legitimately, can see the West taking both WC spots.

If SF splits with Seattle and LA, they should take the division at this point. Rare to see a sweep when both teams are good.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I honestly did not think Seattle would be this good. I thought they would be in the wild card hunt but also said they could easily finish like 9-7.

Wilson has been outstanding, he's my mid-season MVP pick and before the season i had little faith in their offence but they have proved me wrong.

Rams on the other hand.... not the way you wanna follow up a season where you went all the way to the championship game.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You’re right, how stupid of us to doubt the potential of your precious 49ers.
Just funny to see so many people so sure of something be completely wrong. I sure as hell didn't expect them to be this good, but I also didn't run my big ass mouth.

Sep 19, 2008
Just funny to see so many people so sure of something be completely wrong. I sure as hell didn't expect them to be this good, but I also didn't run my big ass mouth.
Hell I'll take this niners success as long as the sharks keep playing like ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad