NFL: Who will win the NFC West?

Who will win the NFC West?

• Total voters
Sep 19, 2008
I think the Rams will win, but I think the 49ers will keep it interesting.

Rams
49ers
Cardinals
Seahawks
I'm curious, why do you think the Niners will finish second. For me I don't see much talent on that team. Garropolo is still recovering from ACL surgery, and there isn't much talent other than Kittle who everyone seems to have a mad love for.Plus I have a feeling Shanahan is on the hot seat.

Seahawks are better.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I'm curious, why do you think the Niners will finish second. For me I don't see much talent on that team. Garropolo is still recovering from ACL surgery, and there isn't much talent other than Kittle who everyone seems to have a mad love for.Plus I have a feeling Shanahan is on the hot seat.

Seahawks are better.

Seahawks won't be good either. I see a 2017 repeat.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

Seahawks are better.

I think your bolded sentance is why I think the 49ers will be second. Shaman an is coaching for his job this year and the 49ers better stay healthy. They do have the talent and the division othe than the rams seem weaker. Also if I recall, they played the Rams hard twice last year.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Rams. The concern with Gurley seems legit but they added some insurance with Henderson. Getting Kupp back should help Goff and the offense as well.

I would've considered the Seahawks because they have by far the best QB but they've lost quite a bit of talent once again this offseason. I don't trust Schottenheimer either.

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Rams will challenge for the NFC title (again)
Hawks will fight for a wildcard spot (again)
Niners & Cardinals will be bottom 10 teams (again)

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Nice to see the Niners aren’t getting insanely overrated on this board like they are everywhere else.

Sep 19, 2008
Nice to see the Niners aren’t getting insanely overrated on this board like they are everywhere else.
According to some here Garropolo is elite and Kittle or whatever that TE name is, is one of the best in the game, and the Niners are loaded with talent everywhere. Never mind that their coach has had an awful record and Lynch after a strong start has not really worked out for the team.

There is a serious talent issue with the Niners and now Garropolo doesn't even look that good. You could see CJ Beathard starting Week 1 :laugh:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
According to some here Garropolo is elite and Kittle or whatever that TE name is, is one of the best in the game, and the Niners are loaded with talent everywhere. Never mind that their coach has had an awful record and Lynch after a strong start has not really worked out for the team.

There is a serious talent issue with the Niners and now Garropolo doesn't even look that good. You could see CJ Beathard starting Week 1 :laugh:

Except he is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad