Who will Win the Cup? Who do you want? Who don't you want?

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
It's probably obvious who I want to win. But I'd be surprised if Caroline didn't sweep the series.
Years of mediocrity ahead for the boys in Blue and Orange.

Unfortunately, I think the Rangers will win the Cup, 2nd choice would be the Stars.

I would like to see Florida win it all for two reasons, they've never won and being in a non-traditional market they have struggled for many years when it comes to attendance. They could really use it. They feel like the AZ's hockey cousin.

Under no circumstances do I want to see the Rangers or Maple Leafs win.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Posted in another thread, but I've got the Oilers over the Rangers in the Finals this year. This Oilers team feels kind of like that first Hawks team that won back in 2010.

It's really hard to root for anyone right now.

Rooting against the Leafs, as always. I root against the Leafs for family trauma reasons, which sucks because I do like Auston Matthews. Just can't bring myself to root for his team.

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
Posted in another thread, but I've got the Oilers over the Rangers in the Finals this year. This Oilers team feels kind of like that first Hawks team that won back in 2010.

It's really hard to root for anyone right now.

Rooting against the Leafs, as always. I root against the Leafs for family trauma reasons, which sucks because I do like Auston Matthews. Just can't bring myself to root for his team.
What other thread is this in?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
What other thread is this in?

Our new home...the Utah Whatever's. :thumbu:

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
I hope canes win it, a fun team to root for and great fans. Second choice would be panthers for the same reasons. But ultimately I won't follow this year's playoffs.

I'll mostly just check in occasionally, hoping to see teams like the Oilers, Leafs, and Bruins collapse.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Yes
1. Hurricanes
2. Canucks
3. Maple Leafs

No
1. Oilers
2. Oilers
3. Oilers