NFL: Who will win the AFC North?

Who will win the AFC North?

• Total voters

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I voted Cleveland because this is the first time in a long time that they are relevant.

I think the Browns defense is underrated. They were pretty good last year and they shouldn't be on the field as much this year with an improved offense. I can see them winning 12 or 13 games.

Reactions: Vachon23

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I don't love any of these teams, but I'll go Pittsburgh. The Browns hype scares me and I can't in good consensus pick a team starting Lamar Jackson. So I'll say the Steelers.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
This is probably the most interesting divisional race in the entire league.

I see all of Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland sitting at 8-11 wins -- gonna go with the Steelers here.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I agree with the sentiment in this division is likely to be one of the weaker in the NFL, with the winner possibly having only 9, 10 wins at most.

The Bengals are the Bengals, Baltimore has a massive question at QB with Lamar Jackson's passing prowess coming under question, the Steelers being in somewhat of a transitional phase and the Browns, despite assembling arguably the best roster they've had since returning to the NFL in 1999, are still the Browns and have that stink on them.

I'll go with the usual and say the Steelers find a way to win the division at like 10-6

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I went with the Browns just cause. I think this division will be competitive due to everyone being meh, someone may surprise though.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
With Big Ben getting another year older and now being down another big weapon, I wonder if the Steelers are set to take a step back.

The Ravens were able to mask Jackson’s passing deficiencies for a few games, but that’s not unusual. Teams often have immediate success when they go in a different direction with something very new and electric. But the very though thing is continuing it after teams have had an offseason to pick it apart.

The Bengals are trash.

I went with the Browns because I’m a fan, and shit, this fan base needs it. Also, it helps that they’ve added good things to a team that finally has an it factor, and that’s on both sides of the ball. Between Baker and Garrett, this could be something special.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I have a feeling Steelers are going to do pretty good

Everyone is down on them and talking up Browns and to lesser extent Ravens

Feels like one of those years when Steelers put together a 12-4 type year and raise expectations only to falter in playoffs

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I have a feeling Steelers are going to do pretty good

Everyone is down on them and talking up Browns and to lesser extent Ravens

Feels like one of those years when Steelers put together a 12-4 type year and raise expectations only to falter in playoffs

The Ravens absolutely are not being talked up. All that's being talked about is how they've lost the nucleus of their defence and how they're completely incapable of winning with Lamar (despite having defence and special teams that's been dragging a very underwhelming Flacco to plenty of wins over the past 5 years).

Last edited:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I'm going with the Browns because I don't think the other teams are very good. Although I'm kinda in the "believe it when I see it" camp.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I went with the Ravens. I don't fully trust Lamar and he had major accuracy issues last season but I still think he's going to be good and that defense is nasty. They might have the best secondary in the league.

It should be a fun battle though because the Steelers and Browns should be good as well.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Thought we’d revisit these threads now that everyone has played half their season. The Ravens are really the only team in this division that looks good at all, with the Steelers having injury issues, and the Browns massively underwhelming. They will win the division easily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad