NFL: Who will win the AFC North?

Who will capture the AFC North Crown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Division is usually competitive outside of Browns though Steelers have won 3 of the last 4 division titles

I expect it to be another year of same with Bengals rebounding to be competitive thru year. Ravens have feel of an 8-8 team

I expect Browns to still suck

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I look at the teams in this division and wonder what is the scenario where Pittsburgh doesn't win. Maybe major injuries. I don't see another team challenging them.

IslesFan2017

May 29, 2017
Agree with most posters in that the Steelers win the division with the Ravens/Bengals possibly fighting for a wild card spot and the Browns bringing up the rear.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Browns might surprise people.

I posted it in another thread, but some football nerd place has a wins above replacement metric for QBs. Going from Kizer to Taylor is a huge swing. Kizer alone accounted for essentially three losses last season due to his many many turnovers. Tyrod Taylor is worth almost five wins. Combined, you’re looking at almost an eight game swing.

Just from QB improvement alone, they could go from zero wins to seven or eight. Kizer was so bad. The offense was so bad. The Browns haven’t scored 30 points in a game since an OT game early in the 2015 season.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Pittsburgh by a fairly good margin. Their defense will likely be crap per usual but it'll be enough to get a ticket to get their asses whooped by the Patriots again come playoff time.

The rest of the division is...less desirable. Cincy should be better since they fixed their o-line. Baltimore has zero offense to speak of and Cleveland is a giant question mark given they could finish anywhere from 2nd to 4th.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Browns might surprise people.

I posted it in another thread, but some football nerd place has a wins above replacement metric for QBs. Going from Kizer to Taylor is a huge swing. Kizer alone accounted for essentially three losses last season due to his many many turnovers. Tyrod Taylor is worth almost five wins. Combined, you’re looking at almost an eight game swing.

Just from QB improvement alone, they could go from zero wins to seven or eight. Kizer was so bad. The offense was so bad. The Browns haven’t scored 30 points in a game since an OT game early in the 2015 season.

What is wins above replacement metric for HC in Cleveland?

Get a real coach and maybe Cleveland can be on right track

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
What is wins above replacement metric for HC in Cleveland?

Get a real coach and maybe Cleveland can be on right track

Also the fact that the team accepted to be on Hard Knocks just shows you how dysfunctional that organization really is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad