Who will the Avs take? (not who you want them to take)

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
probably rantanen. zacha is too boom/bust for avs. i'd prefer him for most teams in that pick range but not avs.

i really like what i've read form connor but my viewings on him are too limited.

leafsrock67

Tank Nation Member
Mar 25, 2014
Please don't say who you want the Avs to select, more who you think the management wants.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Very confusing. Thread title says "not who you want them to take" and then the poll question is "who would you take?"

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Out of this group I would take Zacha and I think the Avs would too. Who I think they will take is Rantanen because i think Zacha will be gone.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
What do I think the Avs will do? I think they prefer to take a CHL player. Rantanen might not be their first choice but they might be left with him as their large winger. Their order of preference might be Crouse, Zacha, Rantanen, Meier.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I dont think it will come down to these guys at all.

I think Zacha is off the board long before the Avs pick.

I think it'll come down to Crouse, Werenski, and Rantanen for our pick. Of those 3, my vote is on Rantanen but I think we'd go with Crouse.

For the sake of the options in the poll I will pick Zacha, but I highly doubt he's available at #10.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
My guess is like everyone above. They probably like Crouse, Zacha and Rantanen but figure only 1 if any will be there when they pick, and IMO Zacha is the most likely to fall.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
They'd want Zacha if he is there, but I don't think he will be (I think he is going to Philly). Out of the choices they will have, they will select Connor.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
From the five options listed, I think Connor or Rantanen fits the bill.

Still hoping for Crouse, of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad