Kings Vision: Who will start in goal for the LA Kings Vs. St. L. Blues, Saturday March 4, 2023

Who will the LA Kings Starting Goaltender vs. St Louis Blues on 3/4/2023

• A. Cal Petersen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. David Hrenak

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • C. Joonas Korpisalo

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • D. Matt Villalta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E. Pheonix Copley

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Korpisallo needs reps with the team. Get him games so his teammates can learn how he plays and adjust to him.
St Louis beat up on the sharts 6-3.
I do not know if this is the optimal game for that.
But maybe it is the best choice looking at the schedule and Copley's last few performances.

Last edited:

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
St Louis beat up on the sharts 6-3.
I do not know if this is the optimal came for that.
But maybe it is the best choice looking at the schedule and Copley's last few performances.
We're running out of teams we should be able to beat. lol It's a lot of high division games from here on out.

• Love
Reactions: Surf Nutz

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Stay down on the mat and quit stealing punchlines Sol.
You are a dinosaur and this comet is inbound!
lol your age is showing, my dear dinosaur. Soon you will be with the pterodactyls again lol

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com

Attachments

• projectingidiot.jpg
    projectingidiot.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
Apologies if this has been covered, as I sifted through some threads but couldn't find anything.

Have the Kings stated that the goaltending will be running in tandem now? Copleysalo style? Or is there going to be a definitive starter? Thank you for your time!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Apologies if this has been covered, as I sifted through some threads but couldn't find anything.

Have the Kings stated that the goaltending will be running in tandem now? Copleysalo style? Or is there going to be a definitive starter? Thank you for your time!
It sounds like they're going to be running a tandem, unless one goalie really gets hot.

I'm guessing Copely starts today against his former team.

Reactions: EddieTheEagle

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Hrenák against St. Louis, and I'm happy to have been able to slip my vote in just before this poll closes.

(Seriously, I was hoping to see my compatriot Hrenák in the AHL this season, to form a duo with Chromiak, but the Kings' trading for Portillo likely isn't a good sign for Hrenák – at around 3 GAA & .900 saves % in the ECHL this season after 33 games.)

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Are we now doing this every game?
Did you post todays starting goalie poll?
I can't find it.
Please register my vote for Copley.
Thank you

Tmac said they would rotate and gave Copley props along with positive comments about acquiring Korpi.
I think Korpi is picked up to be a number one, but what they are saying drives internal competition between the two.
After watching Quick's massive loss of form since the playoffs last and Cal's decline since he was rewarded with a contract, I am sure Blake will take the rest of the season to watch Korpi and offer him an extension before free agency opens commiserate to his performance.
They could have other FA goalie on their list depending on salary cap constraints and who else they like. Considering they paid a 1st for Korpi and Gravi and Quick's ejection, signing elsewho would reflect somewhat poorly on management.

Last edited:
Reactions: EddieTheEagle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad