Who will score the most goals for the Kraken in the 2022-23 season?

Who will score the most goals for the Kraken in the 2022-23 season?

• McCann

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Bjorkstrand

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Burakovsky

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Beniers

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Gourde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Burakovsky looks like he could score 40 but always finds a way to disappear for long stretches. It could be him. Could be McCann. I have more trust in Bjorkstrand to play consistently the right way so I voted for him.

I haven't thought about it yet - what do we expect the top PP unit to look like, and who gets to play on each half wall?

All these guys could score 20+ at 5v5 and the eventual goal leader would be someone who gets the triggerman role on the PP.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Joonas Donskoi.

This will either be one of the greatest comeback seasons(goal scoring wise) in league history or we'll just suck like crazy and no one can score in double digits. :sarcasm:

On a more serious note.
I think it will be Bjorkstrand cause he looks like he might be the most consistant scoring winger on the team and hopefully won't go on those cold stretches like most others usually do.

BTW: No Eberle on that list?

Reactions: wewantyoursoul

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
I went with other think Eberle will score 26 goals. Donskoi probably hit around 20 goals. Bjorkstrand about 25 goals and Burakovsky about 24 goals.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Marquis

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Bjorkstrand

I would be (pleasantly) surprised if Eberle reaches 20 goals this season. I'd bet against it.

Reactions: majormajor

tank44

Feb 1, 2012
Seattle, WA
I went other which is a vote for Schwartz.

I am happy that there are multiple options for people to get 20 goals for the team next year. And that doesnt even include Eberle

finnishflash13

Oct 28, 2020
I went other which is a vote for Schwartz.

I am happy that there are multiple options for people to get 20 goals for the team next year. And that doesnt even include Eberle
if schwartz is leading the team in goals then everyone else listed must have a really bad year. he's never led his NHL team in goals. his career high is 28 back in 2014-2015.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
if schwartz is leading the team in goals then everyone else listed must have a really bad year. he's never led his NHL team in goals. his career high is 28 back in 2014-2015.
While I would be surprised to see Schwartz as our top scorer one thing for us to remember is that we are not exactly teeming with Rocket Richard candidates. We may end up with multiple 20+ goal scorers but nobody cracking 30 this season. Outside of Eberle, who is past his prime, nobody on our team has ever hit 30 NHL goals in a season (from what I can tell). However, it could end up being a close race on the team between:

Bjorkstrand
Burakovksy
McCann
Schwartz
Eberle

Wildcard here is Beniers who could certainly cross 20 if he continues from where he left off last season. Super wildcard is Wright who has a great shot but right now we cannot say if he even makes the opening day roster for sure.

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Ya, I'm going with the unlikely but overly optimistic and saying Beniers. Most of them will come on the PP.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Ya, I'm going with the unlikely but overly optimistic and saying Beniers. Most of them will come on the PP.

Hahahahahahahaha GASP. Hahahahahahaaha. I’m absolutely 12 years old. I only read the last sentence and I did so out loud and got a hell of a reaction from the people in the bar with me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad